Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Official Hornets Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

I'm excited for this game...maybe we will actually see a single digit victory by a team in this series.

I hope tonight is a great game, but this has to be one of the most boring 7 game series ever. Every game has been a blowout.
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    I'm excited for this game...maybe we will actually see a single digit victory by a team in this series.

I hope tonight is a great game, but this has to be one of the most boring 7 game series ever. Every game has been a blowout.
    I'll take a blow-out by the Hornets tonight.

3. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

To see Tim Duncan and co. moping on the bench losing by 20 in the 4th would be priceless.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad B View Post
    To see Tim Duncan and co. moping on the bench losing by 20 in the 4th would be priceless.
    Fat chance of that happening...watch all the "offensive fouls" NO commits tonight...

SA will be up by 20...easily...
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 05-19-2008 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Dislexia
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Fat chance of that happening...watch all the "offensive fouls" NO commits tonight...

SA will be up by 20...easily...
    You are wrong there. I predict a pretty close game. No way SA wins in a blow-out.

We could make some kind of bet if your willing. ..

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    You are wrong there. I predict a pretty close game. No way SA wins in a blow-out.

We could make some kind of bet if your willing. ..
    I have no dog in the fight...I'm actually on your side, and hoping beyond hope that NO can find a way to win...

I've watched way too many SA games in the last nine years to have much hope though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

You think Stern would rather see SA over NO play the Lakers. Stern wants a Lakers/Celtics final, no way he jeopardizes that by letting his refs make calls on NO tonight!

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I have no dog in the fight...I'm actually on your side, and hoping beyond hope that NO can find a way to win...

I've watched way too many SA games in the last nine years to have much hope though.
    With a healthy (and motivated) David West on the floor the Hornets can handle them. It will be tough, but they can do it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Even if the NBA is rigged, which it's not, I'm pretty sure Stern would rather see the Hornets advance. The resurgence of the City of NO is a great story, they have a young and exciting new superstar, and everyone hates the Spurs and thinks they are boring.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Even if the NBA is rigged, which it's not, I'm pretty sure Stern would rather see the Hornets advance. The resurgence of the City of NO is a great story, they have a young and exciting new superstar, and everyone hates the Spurs and thinks they are boring.
    I was only kidding!

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad B View Post
    I was only kidding!
    I was talking more to MB...but even if both of you were kidding, the conspiracy theorists do exist! They're coming for you!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was talking more to MB...but even if both of you were kidding, the conspiracy theorists do exist! They're coming for you!

It's no conspiracy. They admit to giving stars preferential treatment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

It's no conspiracy. They admit to giving stars preferential treatment.
    Well, yeah...I hate how the stars get all those phantom/bail out calls (read: I'm still bitter about all the calls Kobe got against the Jazz), but I am talking about the real conspiracy theorist that believe the NBA is rigged and games are predetermined by the refs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, yeah...I hate how the stars get all those phantom/bail out calls (read: I'm still bitter about all the calls Kobe got against the Jazz), but I am talking about the real conspiracy theorist that believe the NBA is rigged and games are predetermined by the refs.
    Oh, no...it's not rigged...but its fishy...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information