Poll: Should we have a Septic Tank/Horses Butt area?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Septic Tank/Horse's Butt

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, we need one but the Mane already has the tag on "Horse's Butt" so we would have to come up with a different one. But yea, one is needed.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

We could call it "Donkey dung".
    Merry.

3. The Following User High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Mo's Vagina. Noone ha Mo's vagina yet. I LOVE YOU SAKIC_AVS!!!!!!!!
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

5. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, we need one but the Mane already has the tag on "Horse's Butt" so we would have to come up with a different one. But yea, one is needed.
    I suggest "The Black Hole" or "Arrowhead Stadium"
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

7. The Following 7 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    I suggest "The Black Hole" or "Arrowhead Stadium"

9. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

How about naming it "Orange Horse Pucky"

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I'm for it in theory. My only question/concern would be how threads are moved to it. On some other forums, I have seen some inconsistancy in what is moved and it seems to vary based on the mod that moves it (on the other sites).

We have to make sure it's not opinion based. I'll pick on Gem for a second, only to illustrate my concern, not because she would actually do this.

She and I tend to disagree on a number of current Broncos issues (she's wrong of course, and I'm right ). So, let's say I created a thread about how McDaniels screwed up trading Cutler and Marshall and laid out my case for that. I know Gem wouldn't agree with my take, so she decides that's a dead horse that has been beaten to death, let's move it to Siberia.

I have seen this type of thing happen on other forums, where a given mod that disagrees with a topic, or rehashing something, moves it to Siberia.

So, I like the concept, but we have to figure out, if we want to implement it, how we come up with some guidelines to only move threads that actually deserve to be there.
    Listen ya pessimistic assmuch, I would take that worthless thread and send it's ass to purgatory!! And when it was done, I would ban your ass to tinbucktwo. But I'd send ya a nice smile when I was done!

I don't think a whole lot of threads would end up in this forum. I think it's purpose is just those that are so bad that there really is no other place for it. I would say that some accordance that if the thread is completely wrong with bad info, or is just so plainly stupid it would end up there. I can think of probably 4-5 threads that would be there so far and only 1 is current today.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

I think it should take a minimum of 3 (or whatever no. is agreed on) mods to agree that a thread needs to be moved to this new area.

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Listen ya pessimistic assmuch, I would take that worthless thread and send it's ass to purgatory!! And when it was done, I would ban your ass to tinbucktwo. But I'd send ya a nice smile when I was done!

I don't think a whole lot of threads would end up in this forum. I think it's purpose is just those that are so bad that there really is no other place for it. I would say that some accordance that if the thread is completely wrong with bad info, or is just so plainly stupid it would end up there. I can think of probably 4-5 threads that would be there so far and only 1 is current today.
    I just was looking for a way to say you are WRONG on certain Broncos-related positions that you hold!

I agree, some threads, it is just clearly apparent to all, but maybe the OP, that it belongs in Siberia. As long as it's used very sparingly, I can see it. I would just hate to then deal with a ton of "why did my thread get moved...." threads.

As to names, I was thinking something like "Hairy Ass" "The Ass End" "Donkey Talk" or some other play on Donkey/Ass, or a "lesser" horse.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

The Report function could also be used by members to nominate a worthy thread. Doesn't mean we'd always agree of course
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

I am not really for or against it...

...but if it is done, it really needs to be titled 'Claymore.'

That seems appropriate as we all think horses ass at the mere mention of that name...

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    The Report function could also be used by members to nominate a worthy thread. Doesn't mean we'd always agree of course
    I would think the report function should be used, unless the mods feel they have the time to be looking for them.

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Judging by my past performance I'm going to save the mods a lot of time and just start all of my new threads in this new subforum once it's created.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

I think it's a great Idea that has worked very well on some of the boards I post on that have alot of members, it would probably work just as well on a small forum like this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

But please guys, NOTHING involving the word donkey, please, you should even ban that word from the forum so we don't have to remember that awful name.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information