Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bogus made-up Artical says Bronco Moves were Great

Default Bogus made-up Artical says Bronco Moves were Great

The Football Report, Some Random Dude
    Jim Schneider
    Bronco’s draft
    Some have to question coach McDaniel’s overall Plan, a plan that includes getting rid of a Pro bowl QB in Jay Cutler, pro bowl WR Brandon Marshall, the only pass catching TE on the roster in Scheffler and a fan favorite FB, P. Hillis. That’s not even mentioning the inability to get along with defensive expert Mike Nolan…I Don’t!!
    Cutler was a cancer waiting to implode on the team, as was Marshall. Scheffler and Hillis were moved to better the team as was cutting ties with Nolan, all great moves by a coaching genius, a man directly responsible for future HOF QB Tom Brady’s greatest season.
    And the cherry on top? The 2010 draft where coach McDaniel’s not only improved the Oline and wrs corps with Thomas who is going to be better then Marshall without the Baggage, But got the best Qb in the past three Drafts bar none…Tebow is going to be a NFL legend and will be mentioned in the same breath as Elway and Favre by his careers end.
    This draft was an overall success, even if you look at the fact Tebow could have been drafted cheaper in terms of overall picks by picking him at 24…I don’t care nor should the thousands of bronco fans screaming
    we got Tebow!!!

i say fail
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 05-11-2010 at 10:39 AM.

2. The Following User High Fived arapaho2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho2 View Post

i say fail

Shocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

4. The Following 9 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

who'da thunk it??

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

why am I not surprised you would give it a failing mark.

To me he was spot on across the board.

We got good value for the players we dumped infect MUCH higher value than the original pick except for scheffler WHO in some folks minds was a stretch for when he was picked.

As for Nolan leaving I thought he did a good job assembling and giving us a game plan to move from a 4-3 to a 5-2 (hybrid 3-4).

Overall I think with the draft and FA period we are better TEAM today than we were last year this time .

If the Draft choices pan out then we are going to be one hell of a TEAM for along time.

The only concern I have is, IF Wink can improve the defense in its second year.

He has the players on the LOS, appears he has the coaches to coach the kiddies up and the FAs should be able to control the LOS. Until the kiddies are ready to take over for them in a couple of years.

We had needs and as far as I can see we filled everyone except a pass catching TE and some seem to think TS replacement was already on the PS last year.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    J.D. Walton

Arapaho what is wrong? You are usually so upbeat!

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived milehigh For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

The Football Report, ESPN
    Jim Schneider
    Bronco’s draft
    Some have to question coach McDaniel’s overall Plan, a plan that includes getting rid of a Pro bowl QB in Jay Cutler, pro bowl WR Brandon Marshall, the only pass catching TE on the roster in Scheffler and a fan favorite FB, P. Hillis. That’s not even mentioning the inability to get along with defensive expert Mike Nolan…I Don’t!!
    Cutler was a cancer waiting to implode on the team, as was Marshall. Scheffler and Hillis were moved to better the team as was cutting ties with Nolan, all great moves by a coaching genius, a man directly responsible for future HOF QB Tom Brady’s greatest season.
    And the cherry on top? The 2010 draft where coach McDaniel’s not only improved the Oline and wrs corps with Thomas who is going to be better then Marshall without the Baggage, But got the best Qb in the past three Drafts bar none…Tebow is going to be a NFL legend and will be mentioned in the same breath as Elway and Favre by his careers end.
    This draft was an overall success, even if you look at the fact Tebow could have been drafted cheaper in terms of overall picks by picking him at 24…I don’t care nor should the thousands of bronco fans screaming
    we got Tebow!!!

i say fail
    Until I saw the above ^, I thought WOW - looks like a change of thinking has been made - I should have known better

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

12. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Jut another miserable opinionated article by some nobody.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Spot on? Really?

So McDaniels is a genius? He can take credit for Tom Brady's best year? Getting rid of Nolan is an upgrade? Tebow and Elway in the same breath, eh? Shouldn’t we let him play at least one game before the coronation?

I like McDaniels as much as the next guy, but this author is a nut job. Even if you agree with all the moves that the coach has done, there's absolutely nothing to prove that any of the moves he has listed there have improved us. There’s actually a statistical argument to be made that we’re, at least last year, a lesser team based on McDaniels changes. I’m not saying that will continue, but the article is based on opinion, not reason.
    Last edited by Softskull; 05-10-2010 at 03:59 PM.
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Softskull For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Post a link or delete the article. TIA.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

18. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

The Football Report, ESPN
    Jim Schneider
    Bronco’s draft
    we got Tebow!!!

i say fail

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Post a link or delete the article. TIA.
    It is the policy of this forum to post links when ever possible the OP has been asked to edit the post and provide a link.

Posting Articles

I have been contacted about articles that have been posted without links to the original article and also some that didn't even have the author's name or publication/site included. While BroncosForums.com is not responsible for any copyright violations posted by a member, here are some suggestions that are at least good form -- in terms of giving credit to the author.

It is generally considered good form to always include the author's name, as well as the publication. In addition, most sites would expect a link back to the original article.

To make it clear that it is an article that you are reposting, you might consider posting that article using the quote button on the toolbar, and then above the quoted article typing something like --- An interesting article I found on XXxxxxx

By giving proper credit, you will help keep friendly relationships between the BroncosForums' community and the many news organizations that do a great job of covering the Broncos.
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

What's an artical?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    What's an artical?
    an artificial article....or anything posted by O.R.

Some pretty bold declarations made about the "player" drafted at the WR position before he has even played a snap.

26. The Following 3 Users High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Some pretty bold declarations made about the "player" drafted at the WR position before he has even played a snap.
    I was thinking the same thing on his comments about Tebow....
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

28. The Following User High Fived broncophan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information