Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Bogus made-up Artical says Bronco Moves were Great

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho2 View Post
    i had settled this yesterday...i deleted the thread so the whinning would stop...so all you posters who were so literaly hurt by it could begin the slow healing process...only to find it back today
    Just as an FYI, once a thread goes beyond just a few replies, then we look at it as a 'community' discussion and no longer let the thread starter decide whether a thread should be deleted. In these cases, if a thread is deleted by the thread starter, it will be undeleted by a mod. If the thread starter requests that it is permanently deleted, then the mods will discuss and consider it.

2. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

I like the idea arapaho. I believe the purpose was to expose the conformation bias that seems to run a bit strong on this site. However, the technique used was doomed to this type of reception for the very reason conformation bias is so rampant here. I will not go into that discussion as it does not seem appropriate in the smack section.

Anyway, it was a good concept for a interesting discussion had the execution been (quite a bit) more subtle.

4. The Following User High Fived j3phr3y For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

This supposed 'bias' and 'whining' words that some love to throw around can be construed on the 'I hate McD' side of things too.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

6. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Not sure how I missed this thread. I completely agree with the article the OP posted. I'm glad someone besides me can see the big picture.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information