Thread: Call of Duty - The War Collection

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Default Call of Duty - The War Collection

Call of Duty - The War Collection is available now at Best Buy and Amazon.

CoD - TWC features all the installments of CoD that took place in the historical WWII setting, Cod 2, 3, and World at War.

CoD2 was the first true next-gen FPS for consoles and was released alongside the XBox 360, with a ton of new features besides new HD graphics and new special effects.

CoD3 was IMO, a highly under-appreciated WWII shooter.

CoD - WaW runs on the impressive CoD4 engine, and has the player face the Empire of Japan for the first time in WWII theater and the Third Reich. It features improved graphics, better naratives, incredible lighting, spectacular voicework from Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman, and the fan favorite coop Zombie mode.

Available for XBox 360 and PC for $59.99. You do get a lot of content here, but some of these games are old and I think the price is too high.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

The original COD was great fun. I wasted many hours on the computer playing it. I would buy it if it was available on PS3. A couple of the maps are straight out of Band of Brothers episodes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Call of Duty - The War Collection is available now at Best Buy and Amazon.

CoD - TWC features all the installments of CoD that took place in the historical WWII setting, Cod 2, 3, and World at War.

CoD2 was the first true next-gen FPS for consoles and was released alongside the XBox 360, with a ton of new features besides new HD graphics and new special effects.

CoD3 was IMO, a highly under-appreciated WWII shooter.

CoD - WaW runs on the impressive CoD4 engine, and has the player face the Empire of Japan for the first time in WWII theater and the Third Reich. It features improved graphics, better naratives, incredible lighting, spectacular voicework from Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman, and the fan favorite coop Zombie mode.

Available for XBox 360 and PC for $59.99. You do get a lot of content here, but some of these games are old and I think the price is too high.
    Really pricey for a rehash. They should have took a note from Capcom. I just bought Super Street Fighter IV for $39 brand new and its better than the original in every way at a discounted rate. They reward fan loyalty, not punish it. You could probably track down all 3 of those COD for under $60 pretty easy. Still good games, but I'd only consider if it was in the $30-40 range.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Used at Gamestop-

Cod2- $10
    CoD3- $14
    WaW- $20
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information