Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Instruments

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Default Instruments

What instruments can you play and for how long have you played?

Or if you don't play an instrument, what instrument would you most want to learn and why?

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

I'm the best at guitar, and I've played since I was 15. I had lessons a little earlier, but never really played until high school. Being able to play guitar opened my way to bass, and I am decent at it. I also play mandolin, and have been since high school. I can play a little piano, and I used to play trombone.

I wish I could play violin or the cello.

I guess I know how to play MPC's pretty well too.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Requiem / The Dagda For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I play guitar.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Never had any formal lessons, but I have an ear for music which translates best to piano. Not bad, not good.

I'd love to be able to play the piano better.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Never had any formal lessons, but I have an ear for music which translates best to piano. Not bad, not good.

I'd love to be able to play the piano better.
    Singing is an instrument, if you have an ear, I bet you can sing...I can't as evidenced by many different posts.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Singing is an instrument, if you have an ear, I bet you can sing...I can't as evidenced by many different posts.
    You can sing, MB. As can I...

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

It's been years since I've played anything....I doubt if I'm anywhere near the level I used to be but I played piano for 10 years and flute for 8. I can also play a passable tenor sax.

Trying to find the time for it after high school was difficult. I miss playing music terribly, particularly in the symphony, but if I find time to start again, I think I'm going to go back into vocal groups first. I'm not so rusty there.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

OK...I'm just drunk enough to tell everyone this...damn bar...In my music system in school, our band director would not let us play Sax until we were eighth graders, so I played Clarinet from 5-8 grade, then the ******s determined I wasn't good enough to play sax, but I stayed in the band for two years more so I could go to Florida and the Bahamas with the band...and yes, I marched...it sucked. I quit, because I love football and clarinet is gay. I picked up the guitar in eighth grade to help countereffect the gayness of clarinet.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

OK...I'm just drunk enough to tell everyone this...damn bar...In my music system in school, our band director would not let us play Sax until we were eighth graders, so I played Clarinet from 5-8 grade, then the ******s determined I wasn't good enough to play sax, but I stayed in the band for two years more so I could go to Florida and the Bahamas with the band...and yes, I marched...it sucked. I quit, because I love football and clarinet is gay. I picked up the guitar in eighth grade to help countereffect the gayness of clarinet.
    That would be the best plot for a movie ever.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    That would be the best plot for a movie ever.
    Nah...that movie sucks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Nah...that movie sucks.
    American Pie Band Camp?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I am tone deaf...but I think my farts are quite musical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I am tone deaf...but I think my farts are quite musical.
    Yeah...whatever...

To get this thread back on track!

Baba O'Riley:

I play bass and drums primarily.....I'm a hack on guitar.

I have a Rickenbacker Bass, a set of Remo drums, a American Strat, a Guild electric and a Yamaha acoustic. I have Peavey bass amp and Crate guitar amp.

That's about it.

22. The Following User High Fived Hogan11 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I have played the skin flute for a couple of years now.

24. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information