"Make your ridiculously early super bowl prediction here"-OP

My ridiculous SB prediction? Denver vs New Orleans

My sane prediction? New England vs Dallas

2. The Following User High Fived Stargazer For This Post:

New England vs New Orleans

Well....At least its 'new'.

Quote Originally Posted by broncosaurus View Post
    Chargers vs. Cowboys
    Finally, one person with a lick of sense. That's ok though, even if the Donks had a prayer of making it to the SB (they don't) I could never openly admit to predicting it.

It will indeed be Chargers v. Cowgirls. I'll be the one guy in Jerry Jones box wearing bolts.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Dallas vs. Diego
    Typical of the Superbowl loser the Patriots will not make the playoffs
    In Elway We Trust

If Brady Quinn beats out Anderson in the preseason then the Browns will win the Super Bowl. If Anderson keeps his job. Anderson will play like his true self. Anderson's true self will be remeniscent of David Krieg (as in # of interceptions and fumbles).

7. The Following User High Fived Cleveland Rocks For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Rocks View Post
    If Brady Quinn beats out Anderson in the preseason then the Browns will win the Super Bowl. If Anderson keeps his job. Anderson will play like his true self. Anderson's true self will be remeniscent of David Krieg (as in # of interceptions and fumbles).
    The Browns will win the Super Bowl with a guy who has played in under 5 career NFL games.

sorry but um no,

You have a better chance of getting there with Anderson.

Last time I checked your defense has all the issues not the offense

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    The Browns will win the Super Bowl with a guy who has played in under 5 career NFL games.

sorry but um no,

You have a better chance of getting there with Anderson.

Last time I checked your defense has all the issues not the offense
    Ever hear of Shaun Rogers? How about Corey Williams? Much needed players along the defensive line. Defense is going to be much better this year.

Ever hear of Shaun Rogers? How about Corey Williams? Much needed players along the defensive line. Defense is going to be much better this year.
    I think you guys are improved but not in the class of Jacksonville, Indy, or NE.

Wild Card playoffs IMO

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Broncos win the Superbowl 31-17 vs. who cares, in a perfect 19-0 season.

I think you guys are improved but not in the class of Jacksonville, Indy, or NE.

Wild Card playoffs IMO
    They are in different divisions as the Browns. The Browns have to face a team in disarray (Bengals), a rookie head coach with a rookie QB, and the Steelers. The Browns will do very good this year. Also, don't forget about a letdown for your hometown cheaters.

They are in different divisions as the Browns. The Browns have to face a team in disarray (Bengals), a rookie head coach with a rookie QB, and the Steelers. The Browns will do very good this year. Also, don't forget about a letdown for your hometown cheaters.
    No comment on the Pats and spygate, which to me is over.

I am not a pats fan but am sick of reading about this crap

Their division is so easy it is not even funny. They can basically throw up on themselves and still be 12-4, a record that I dont see the Browns getting with either an inexpeirenced QB and an average defense at best.

Then they play the NFC West another sucky division.
    They will get a buy minimum.

No comment on the Pats and spygate, which to me is over.

I am not a pats fan but am sick of reading about this crap

Their division is so easy it is not even funny. They can basically throw up on themselves and still be 12-4, a record that I dont see the Browns getting with either an inexpeirenced QB and an average defense at best.

Then they play the NFC West another sucky division.
    They will get a buy minimum.
    Average defense? Inexperienced QB? Yea, in 2002.

The Browns are a much better team than you are giving them credit for. A much, much better team. The Patriots go 16-0 and get an easier schedule? They won't repeat their 16-0. In fact, I think it's high time for them to fall on their faces. Perhaps Brady getting hurt? Hey, it happens. Do you think Cassel is just going to rise up and be Joe Montana? I don't think so.

The Browns, unlike the Patriots, have QB depth. They have an average starter in Anderson, and an above average backup in Quinn. Let's not forget Dorsey and how well he knows the offense. Quinn outplayed all the QB's on the Browns roster last year and should have won the starting job. Instead of Anderson being hailed as he is it would be Quinn. Because, face it, Quinn is a much better QB. Anderson, he's just a gunslinger with no pocket presence. If not for Joe Thomas, Anderson would be his true self. Anderson's season was a fluke. Stats bolstered by the recieving core of Edwards, Winslow, and Jurevicius.

Average defense? Inexperienced QB? Yea, in 2002.

The Browns are a much better team than you are giving them credit for. A much, much better team. The Patriots go 16-0 and get an easier schedule? They won't repeat their 16-0. In fact, I think it's high time for them to fall on their faces. Perhaps Brady getting hurt? Hey, it happens. Do you think Cassel is just going to rise up and be Joe Montana? I don't think so.

The Browns, unlike the Patriots, have QB depth. They have an average starter in Anderson, and an above average backup in Quinn. Let's not forget Dorsey and how well he knows the offense. Quinn outplayed all the QB's on the Browns roster last year and should have won the starting job. Instead of Anderson being hailed as he is it would be Quinn. Because, face it, Quinn is a much better QB. Anderson, he's just a gunslinger with no pocket presence. If not for Joe Thomas, Anderson would be his true self. Anderson's season was a fluke. Stats bolstered by the recieving core of Edwards, Winslow, and Jurevicius.

CR you are telling me the browns are better than NE

and who cares about QB depth when you have the best QB in the league starting. Brady has not missed a game in his career and most likely will not this year again.

I AM NOT A PATS FAN but i am pointing out the facts.

also on the schedule, they A PREDETERMINED SCHEDULE EACH YEAR, so it had no effect on what happened last season.

Please do some research before complainin about the Pats schedule

is it their fault their divison sucks now? they have PREDETERMINED in 08 to play the NFC West and AFC West. Is that their fault?

they are so much better than the browns it is not even funny

and the Broncos are worse than the Browns right now so please dont bring that up. I agree with you there.

CR you are telling me the browns are better than NE

and who cares about QB depth when you have the best QB in the league starting. Brady has not missed a game in his career and most likely will not this year again.

I AM NOT A PATS FAN but i am pointing out the facts.

also on the schedule, they A PREDETERMINED SCHEDULE EACH YEAR, so it had no effect on what happened last season.

Please do some research before complainin about the Pats schedule

is it their fault their divison sucks now? they have PREDETERMINED in 08 to play the NFC West and AFC West. Is that their fault?

they are so much better than the browns it is not even funny

and the Broncos are worse than the Browns right now so please dont bring that up. I agree with you there.
    Yea, the Browns are better. Because unlike the Patriots, the Browns don't have to cheat to win. All's fair in love and war, except when it involves the New England Patriots.

Yea, the Browns are better. Because unlike the Patriots, the Browns don't have to cheat to win. All's fair in love and war, except when it involves the New England Patriots.
    The Browns are improved, but not yet ready for a run. They are surely not in the same league as the Bolts, Colts, and NE. I'd probably have to put the Jags ahead of them as well.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information