Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mane refugee checkin in

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
    Yeah Mecks place is pretty different from other sites. This place seems pretty cool though. Plus they are running a tight ship here. Backup upon backup of servers.
    Tned's good like that. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Hogan11 (my future hubby!)

Classy looking board!

Welcome, Maners. Make yourselves at home.

Adopted Bronco:

Hi Meck. Hi Spider ...LOL!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    UGH>>>>NO MANE! Hello Bronco Fans!
    to Broncos Forums

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Welcome, Maners! Hope you like it here, and hope you keep coming by even after the Mane is back up and running!
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

8. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Ive added into my favorites so Ill be coming around some.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived Arkansas Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco View Post
    Ive added into my favorites so Ill be coming around some.
    Hope you managed to stay dry and out of the path of the tornados the last 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Hope you managed to stay dry and out of the path of the tornados the last 3 months.
    Ive been lucky but it destroyed a small town about 15 minutes to the west of us and earlier this year one destroyed some warehouses and other stuff about 15 minutes to the east. Not been a fun year and when you have to young un's (3 and 1 1/2) that stuff scares ya. Ive stayed out side late many a night this year watching out for em. Hopefully we are getting closer to the end of em for a while.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Ive been lucky but it destroyed a small town about 15 minutes to the west of us and earlier this year one destroyed some warehouses and other stuff about 15 minutes to the east. Not been a fun year and when you have to young un's (3 and 1 1/2) that stuff scares ya. Ive stayed out side late many a night this year watching out for em. Hopefully we are getting closer to the end of em for a while.
    Every time I start getting completely fed up with life in Upstate New York, what with preposterous taxes and New York City only 150 miles away, I get reminded of all the crap folks from other states have to put up with. Twisters, mudslides, droughts, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, bugs that are way too friggin' big, etc.etc.

All we have to contend with nature-wise is some snow and cold, and that ain't nothing but a thing. In terms of cold we aren't even in the same league as MN, WI, and the Dakotas, either.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

I'm in Arkansas as well, so I can relate. A house my father owned for over a decade (Greers Ferry) and just sold late last year or early this year was destroyed last Thursday along with 8 other homes in the community. It's been a nasty year between the March/April floods and the tornados. I hope we have seen the worst of it in '08.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I'm in Arkansas as well, so I can relate. A house my father owned for over a decade (Greers Ferry) and just sold late last year or early this year was destroyed last Thursday along with 8 other homes in the community. It's been a nasty year between the March/April floods and the tornados. I hope we have seen the worst of it in '08.
    A guy I work with has a cabin in Heber Springs and was telling me about it. The town I am speaking of is Earle. On the flooding I work in Memphis and seen just how much the Mississippi River has risen and since it supplies the Arkansas & White I know it has been a state wide problem.

A guy I work with has a cabin in Heber Springs and was telling me about it. The town I am speaking of is Earle. On the flooding I work in Memphis and seen just how much the Mississippi River has risen and since it supplies the Arkansas & White I know it has been a state wide problem.
    I flew in and out of Memphis two weeks ago, and the river was insane both from the air and ground. When we drove through west memphis and saw how much land was under water, it was insane.

Adopted Bronco:

Acronyms that are allowed: WTH, WTF, FUBAR, SNAFU, LMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMAO, ROFLMFAO, BS, SOB

Acronyms that are not allowed: S.T.F.U., F.U.

Makes no sense...some can have the "f" in them some can't "f"...seems a little wishy-washy to me. We all know what the f stands for.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Acronyms that are allowed: WTH, WTF, FUBAR, SNAFU, LMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMAO, ROFLMFAO, BS, SOB

Acronyms that are not allowed: S.T.F.U., F.U.

Makes no sense...some can have the "f" in them some can't "f"...seems a little wishy-washy to me. We all know what the f stands for.
    Ahh....that F is allowed (in the Lounge), but the insults behind those acronyms are not. Also, the F can be intrepreted as frick, freak, etc. depending on each readers choice.

There is logic here. One months worth of debating over that logic.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information