Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clady as dumb as a rock! No wonderelic Denver took him !!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Talking Clady as dumb as a rock! No wonderelic Denver took him !!!

Clady as dumb as a rock! No wonderelic Denver took him !!!
    Looks like Denver took another Foster in the first round!! I wonder how long Clady will last before Denver trades him to Detroit for a Cheese sandwich??

What a big dumb animal!!! I wonder if he will yell damn!!! as Merriman and Phillips run by him to knock poor Cutler's block off? He will fit in just perfectly with the other matadors Denver has blocking for them.

What a waste!! And did you ask yourself what kind of competition Clady has gone up against in the vaunted WAC??? He might just wet himself the first time he faces a real NFL rush!

Good luck with that Shanahan and all you myopic Denver orange colored glasses wearing ponies!!! Because YOU WILL NEED IT!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sanluis; 05-10-2008 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Typos/spelling

I wonder if you knew damn had an "n" at the end of it to spell it properly.....
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

3. The Following 9 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post

Wow. Just wow! Are you trying to bore us to death. I come all this way to try to liven things up and this is the thanks I get?

Wait a little longer, I might spell something wrong again! Stay on your toes!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Phillips has "two" L's in it too...

Good job dumbass.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Way to know your own players idiot.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Please go read the Media Guide and leave us alone, you clearly have no clue.

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Please go read the Media Guide and leave us alone, you clearly have no clue.
    Don't be to hard on him MB he's feeble minded.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Don't be to hard on him MB he's feeble minded.
    You're right...its not my fault he's an idiot.

I wonder what gay bar ass pony Rivers is hitting up on this beautiful Thursday night? Maybe him and his juicer buddies Merriman, Castillo, and Phillips can celebrate making the playoffs and losing while drinking Cosmopolitans. Man, I sure wish I was as cool as those cats.

Default Wonderlic Powers: Activate!

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post

What a big dumb animal!!! I wonder if he will yell dam!!! as Merriman and Philips run by him to knock poor Cutler's block off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Sanluis was very correct in his damn spelling. Clady will yell DAM!! to create a magical barrier that will stop the Shawn(e)s. You know, like that genie Babu from Hanna Barbera that used to yell YAPPLE DAPPLE!!

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Your boys are going to think "Rock" when they bounce off Clady and fall on their ass for sure. They'll be thinking "Rock hurt" as they run with their tales between their legs back to the huddle if they can get back up.
    Merry.

16. The Following User High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

'sup sanluis. . .

bitter because your window is closing?
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

18. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

For those that want to hear a real retard talk and complain like a little bitch.

I present to you Lady Tom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yq7-...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    Clady as dumb as a rock! No wonderelic Denver took him !!!
    Looks like Denver took another Foster in the first round!! I wonder how long Clady will last before Denver trades him to Detroit for a Cheese sandwich??

What a big dumb animal!!! I wonder if he will yell dam!!! as Merriman and Philips run by him to knock poor Cutler's block off? He will fit in just perfectly with the other matadors Denver has blocking for them.

What a waste!! And did you ask yourself what kind of competition Clady has gone up against in the vaunted WAC??? He might just wet himself the first time he faces a real NFL rush!

Good luck with that Shanahan and all you Mi-optic Denver orange colored glasses wearing ponies!!! Because YOU WILL NEED IT!!!!!!!

You're right. He may be as dumb as a rock. The last time I checked it doesn't take a brain surgeon to play OL in the NFL.
    As long as he's athletic, big, strong, has a mean streak and can pancake the shit out of Merriman, that's all I care about.

21. The Following 13 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    You're right. He may be as dumb as a rock. The last time I checked it doesn't take a brain surgeon to play OL in the NFL.
    As long as he's athletic, big, strong, has a mean streak and can pancake the shit out of Merriman, that's all I care about.
    I'm not too worried about that, Maurice Jones-Drew did that...

23. The Following 12 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information