Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Cutler Has Type 1 Diabetes

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Welcome to the Board NewYork4.

However, there is already more than one thread discussing Cutler's Diabetes issue. It's kind of "old-hat" around here.

No big deal, we are all fans of his, and admire his head-on battle with the disease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Newyork4 View Post
    Jay Cutler has been one of the bright young stars in the NFL and a breath of fresh air in Denver. While many have seen Cutler's remarkable ability to pick apart defenses, few know about his off the field batlle. He not only has to worry about 300 pound Defensive linemen chasing him, he also has to worry about his blood sugar. Jay Cutler is a Type 1 Diabetic, who didn't know he was a Diabetic until he lost 35 pounds, some velocity and that infamous fastball. Routine blood tests that are required before players participate in the team’s offseason conditioning program, revealed the answer: His sugars were about 5 times higher than normal. The doctors told him his lifestyle will be affected, but his career would not be in jepordy. Since the diagnosis, Cutler is managing the disease and now says he feels a hundred times better. The young Cutler, while having an off game this past Monday night, still has his Denver Broncos in first place. Jay is on pace to top all of his career highs this season and is one of the most efficient passers in the NFL with a QB Rating of 91.7. This past Monday, Cutler suffered a finger injury which is not thought to be serious. Coach Mike Shanahan said he expects Cutler to make his next start after the bye week.

Many great athletes have competed with Diabetes. For a list of these athletes check out http://www.dlife.com/dLife/do/ShowContent/inspira
    tion_expert_advice/famous_people/sports.htmlp>

also to learn more about the disease that is affecting Jay Cutler and more than 171 Million people worldwide visit www.dlife.com
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Welcome to the Board NewYork4.

However, there is already more than one thread discussing Cutler's Diabetes issue. It's kind of "old-hat" around here.

No big deal, we are all fans of his, and admire his head-on battle with the disease.
    Yes, it has been discussed, but I do have to compliment NY4 on a nice first post.

And welcome to the board from me, too.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

3. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Yes, it has been discussed, but I do have to compliment NY4 on a nice first post.

And welcome to the board from me, too.

-----
    I agree.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information