Poll: QB TEBOW WILL BE A

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official tebow franchise qb or bust thread with poll

Default Official tebow franchise qb or bust thread with poll

I started this thread to see how many fans think he will bust or become our starter.

Even though I don't care for MCD, I believe he had a good draft and Tebow will be our man in a season or two. He is athletic and has passion to prove the critics wrong. Anyone with that focus and physical ability has a great chance at succeeding.

I also believe safety (Lynch) can become an option if the qb thing doesn't pan out.

I'll pull this thread up next season and have a few laughs at either myself or the fan that thought he is no way a NFL qb. See you next season!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived horsemeat For This Post:

I think it will be Bust a nut at him becoming a Franchise QB.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

So, he will be a bust or franchise Qb after one year? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    So, he will be a bust or franchise Qb after one year? Interesting.
    I wouldn't say a year, maybe two seasons should really give us answers.

7. The Following User High Fived horsemeat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Tebow has the natural physical ability and drive to become the most dangerous quarterback in the league. He's tough as nails with a never say die attitude, plus his arm is not as weak as some make it out to be, he's actually got a pretty strong arm. Granted his mechanics come into question, but the same happened to Steve Young, Joe Montanta, Ben Roethlisberger, Ken Anderson, Jake Plummer and if anyone paid attention to Mayock's interview with Belichick, Tom Brady had a lot of similar questions surrounding him. Belichick is high on Tebow as is Gruden, Gailey, McDaniels and even Shanahan said don't bet against him. His record speaks for itself, he's a winner and will do whatever it takes to make his team win.

If all that is not enough for you to have faith in the kid, then nothing short of drafting a prospect heralded as a top ten prospect will do. Personally I hope the kid lights up the league so those doubting him have to F'n eat crow and gag on the shit.

9. The Following 15 Users High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Tebow has the natural physical ability and drive to become the most dangerous quarterback in the league. He's tough as nails with a never say die attitude, plus his arm is not as weak as some make it out to be, he's actually got a pretty strong arm. Granted his mechanics come into question, but the same happened to Steve Young, Joe Montanta, Ben Roethlisberger, Ken Anderson, Jake Plummer and if anyone paid attention to Mayock's interview with Belichick, Tom Brady had a lot of similar questions surrounding him. Belichick is high on Tebow as is Gruden, Gailey, McDaniels and even Shanahan said don't bet against him. His record speaks for itself, he's a winner and will do whatever it takes to make his team win.

If all that is not enough for you to have faith in the kid, then nothing short of drafting a prospect heralded as a top ten prospect will do. Personally I hope the kid lights up the league so those doubting him have to F'n eat crow and gag on the shit.
    Tebow will be a good teammate and pro(the way he handles himself). But his game on the field does not translate well into the NFL. Mechanics can be coached but it'll be hard to learn those mechanics since he's been playing like that for years. Some players can adjust some can't. We'll just have to see if he has "it". He's a high risk/high reward type of player and the reward outweighs the risk by a long shot imo. I don't like the pick but he's a Bronco so I want him to succeed.

11. The Following User High Fived broncohead For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Interesting you use these words to describe someone who has done nothing in the league. I think many were trying to convey this very message about McDaniels before everyone starting trashing him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Interesting you use these words to describe someone who has done nothing in the league. I think many were trying to convey this very message about McDaniels before everyone starting trashing him.
    I think McDaniels is a good coach, but I still think he should've proven himself with the talent given to him, and building upon that before going flashy and making such radical, questionable changes that made most of the league look at him as though he was Jack Nicholson from the Shining...

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Lancane For This Post:

A few of us went on record long before Tebow came to Denver, saying that he could become a good-great QB if he went to the right team. He went to the right team.

16. The Following 6 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

I think McDaniels is a good coach, but I still think he should've proven himself with the talent given to him, and building upon that before going flashy and making such radical, questionable changes that made most of the league look at him as though he was Jack Nicholson from the Shining...

I only wised that there had been a message board when mike came to town and started the ball rolling (for the rest of the league) when he was one of the first coaches to go after FA's.

I'll bet mania would have been on fire when he started bringing in Cast offs and old timers.

He did some outrageous things back then with his ZBS running concept. IIRC no one thought that TD had a chance to make the team when he was drafted.

I just think of Josh is another innovator. Some one that is ahead of the curve.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    A few of us went on record long before Tebow came to Denver, saying that he could become a good-great QB if he went to the right team. He went to the right team.
    I see this as a the prefect storm for him and the Broncos, he gets to set behind ton for the year or maybe longer if Orton lights it up even more thatn he did last year. Learn the system, all the while getting on the field from time to time in the Red zone or third and shorts.

To make things happen via the wild Donkeys Offense.

he has NO pressure on him except for the fans that want him to start because:

• they hate orton.
    • they think any #1 pick should start.
    • he has a good preseason.
    • orton gets hurt.
    • all of the above.

this is gonna be a great year to be a Bronco fan and MODERATOR.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    I see this as a the prefect storm for him and the Broncos, he gets to set behind ton for the year or maybe longer if Orton lights it up even more thatn he did last year. Learn the system, all the while getting on the field from time to time in the Red zone or third and shorts.

To make things happen via the wild Donkeys Offense.

he has NO pressure on him except for the fans that want him to start because:

• they hate orton.
    • they think any #1 pick should start.
    • he has a good preseason.
    • orton gets hurt.
    • all of the above.

this is gonna be a great year to be a Bronco fan and MODERATOR.
    .....Its ALWAYS a great year to be a Bronco fan...............
    I know what you mean though......
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

22. The Following User High Fived broncophan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

No option for Greatest Quarterback of all time Hall of Famer.

24. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

I have no crystal ball or time machine like McFly...

...therefore, I am going with, "A Broncos qb starter with several pro bowl seasons" - final answer - because I am hopeful and don't want to be (all the time) a cynical arse-hole...

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Broncolingus For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Broncolingus View Post
    I have no crystal ball or time machine like McFly...

...therefore, I am going with, "A Broncos qb starter with several pro bowl seasons" - final answer - because I am hopeful and don't want to be (all the time) a cynical arse-hole...
    I know others have said this.....but your avatar cracks me up......I had to show my wife.....lol....and she even laughed....
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information