Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Now I know what I'll do with my #15 Jersey

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Default Now I know what I'll do with my #15 Jersey

I am not a fan of Tebow to this point, but in the spirit of embrassing change I will change the last name on my #15 authentic road jersey from Marshall to Tebow.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

then wipe your ass with it and throw it at McDaniels on the sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    then wipe your ass with it and throw it at McDaniels on the sideline.
    Yesterday I would have considered it, but I love the Broncos I always have my entire life. I am trying to accept, it is hard but I am trying

Thanks MasterShake!!!

4. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

serenity now!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

One of the greatest NFL receivers of all time for a possible unproven starter or backup. I remember when things like this didn't happen too often. Keep the Marshall jersey! He is/was a bronco like Sharpe is/was still a bronco.

Quote Originally Posted by horsemeat View Post
    One of the greatest NFL receivers of all time for a possible unproven starter or backup. I remember when things like this didn't happen too often. Keep the Marshall jersey! He is/was a bronco like Sharpe is/was still a bronco.
    marshall=one of the greatest receivers ever? really? calling that an overstatement is an understatement.

and while, like many of you, i'm not pleased with the tebow pick, it's curious that everyone thinks tebow will fail but pretty much every other pick won't. history tells us about 10 first round picks will fail. tebow might be one of them. but so could the player you thought denver should have selected. it's all projection right now.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived rationalfan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rationalfan View Post
    marshall=one of the greatest receivers ever? really? calling that an overstatement is an understatement.

and while, like many of you, i'm not pleased with the tebow pick, it's curious that everyone thinks tebow will fail but pretty much every other pick won't. history tells us about 10 first round picks will fail. tebow might be one of them. but so could the player you thought denver should have selected. it's all projection right now.

Don't get me wrong I think Tebow could be a great qb. But to dump the Marshall jersey for an unproven guy at this time is funny. I don't care what anyone says about Marshall. Anyone who became one of five players in NFL history to catch at least 100 passes in three consecutive seasons would be on my list for top nfl receivers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker

Quote Originally Posted by horsemeat View Post
    As much as I didn't want Marshall out of Denver, to say he is one of the greatest NFL receivers of all time is totally jumping the gun. Almost laughable.....
    "I'm petrified of nipple chafing"-Andy Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by ikillz0mbies View Post
    As much as I didn't want Marshall out of Denver, to say he is one of the greatest NFL receivers of all time is totally jumping the gun. Almost laughable.....
    I'm glad you find it funny. I'm not saying he is the greatest (Rice). To say that he wont be one of the greatest is a joke in itself. I'm not the orange glasses type of guy, but IMO Marshall is for real.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Marshall is a beast. I'm keeping my authentic Marshall jersey as a throwback. If I decide to get a Tebow one it won't be for a while. I am thinking about grabbing a Demaryius Thomas one though...

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

One of the greatest NFL receivers of all time...
    Brandon Marshall? You're out of your mind.

Not even the greatest Broncos receiver, let alone the League.

I'd take the Super Bowl Broncos WRs over Marshall any day. Sure they werent half the physical specimen Marshall is but Smith and Mc were character guys with excellent work ethic, hustlers on the Field, and lead by example.

Anyway back to topic, that's an excellent idea, changing your jersey to a Tebow. It's rare you can make a change like that. All I know is after Cutler I swore never to buy current Broncos jerseys again.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Calling any young and current player one of the greatest of all time is so stupid there's no word to describe it.

Don't be ridiculous.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I love Marshall but I have enough throwbacks. Time for me to invest something into the McD era. As much as I loved Shanny, Cutler and Marshall they are not coming back and I am tired of being angry about it.
    I just want to enjoy the Broncos again and supporting Tebow, who I was very vocal against drafting BTW, is a step in that direction.
    Have I drank the McD kool-aid, no not at all, but I am trying to accept the new way

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    I love Marshall but I have enough throwbacks. Time for me to invest something into the McD era. As much as I loved Shanny, Cutler and Marshall they are not coming back and I am tired of being angry about it.
    I just want to enjoy the Broncos again and supporting Tebow, who I was very vocal against drafting BTW, is a step in that direction.
    Have I drank the McD kool-aid, no not at all, but I am trying to accept the new way
    smart idea. i mean if your going to hate the sports team you love...that can't be a healthy relationship.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by mateus View Post
    smart idea. i mean if your going to hate the sports team you love...that can't be a healthy relationship.
    Spend some time around here it is very common

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information