Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: We are the laughing stock of the Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpygod View Post
    which is exactly why it's completely stupid to get rid of Brandon Marshall for draft picks or Schef for that matter. But for some reason people around here think draft picks for our proven players equal success when you just now said it's a crapshoot. So which is it?
    In the spirit of your excitement of drafting Tim Freakin Tebow, i decided to commission myself by you to paint Tim Tebow. Thank you for asking me.
    We will auction the painting off at the Annual Tim Freakin Tebow Prayer Request Luncheon at the Luxor in Vegas. Enjoy my work.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    In the spirit of your excitement of drafting Tim Freakin Tebow, i decided to commission myself by you to paint Tim Tebow. Thank you for asking me.
    We will action the painting off at the Annual Tim Freakin Tebow Prayer Request Luncheon at the Luxor in Vegas. Enjoy my work.

Great job Socal. I only wish he was shirtless.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Great job Socal. I only wish he was shirtless.
    Let me call him and see if he will do shirtless stuff!...............
    Dammit! Josh keeps on answering Tebows celly!

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    Let me call him and see if he will do shirtless stuff!...............
    Dammit! Josh keeps on answering Tebows celly!
    Going shirtless would break one of his celibacy promises. That is a no go, you perverts.

7. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Going shirtless would break one of his celibacy promises. That is a no go, you perverts.
    I'm starting to think Tim and I might Be twins or something! Chiseled good looks, check. Throwing motion, check. Completely celibate, (sob, sniffle) check...
    Famous quotes by me:
    "When life gives you lemons, it's probably trying to occupy your hands so it can kick you in the nuts."
    "There is a fine line between genius and insanity... stupid has no such boundaries."

- Gimpygod | I'm famous suckers! Video proof

9. The Following User High Fived Gimpygod For This Post:

GEM

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    leaving judgement of the pick aside. . . do you see a reason that, IF tebow at some point becomes our fulltime starting QB, clady couldn't/wouldn't be moved to right tackle? he's certainly big enough to play against bigger LDEs in the run game, and i think it's fair to call harris' future here questionable given the ongoing durability concerns and probably less than ideal fit in our current preferred blocking scheme. . .

It sounds like no big deal changing from LOT to ROT from the outside looking in. However, it is a huge change. The stance is different and feels uncomfortable to the player. All the muscle memory you have built up for years is no longer automatic so you have to think about each step, where you look, where your help is, and hand placement. Just not having a feel for exactly where the ball (QB or back) is can be disconcerting. You want the O-line to be completely reactionary. Thinking takes too long for reaction to occur.

When you couple all that with a player who can make a mint moving on, how will he take it?

Now if the question is can it be done, then of course it can but there is a learning curve attached to it and the duration of that learning is different for each and every player.
    RIP Cameron, D, & D

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dean For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information