Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: We are the laughing stock of the Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

We might be, Tebow is a great divider amongst scouts... many believe he has zero shot of being a great NFL player. I happen to have serious doubts, but he has great character and work ethic and it is an interesting pick for an offensive minded coach. I wouldn't get all huffy about it though... he is perhaps the most dominant college player of all-time. We didn't give up a lot to do it and it should be fun to watch him.

All I am saying is I wouldn't count out a player like Tebow... give him a shot... I am one of his biggest detractors but he is the kind of guy you WANT to root for and have succeed, really hope he can.
    If he wasn't such an outspoken guy abut his religious beliefs, he'd have had much higher stock I think.
    Last edited by Shazam!; 04-22-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

2. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

call me an idiot i don't care. I'm still a bronco fan no matter what. I can tell you right now, without a doubt, that Tebow is a bust.

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

The move from an organizational point is very good.

Tebow is magnetic.

He isnt going to make waves. He isnt going to be crying for playing time. Hes going to WORK for his chance.

Other than a "HITCH" in his throwing motion, theres nothing to say about him that isnt good.

Bring it on TEBOW. I'll give you a shot.

Until you prove otherwise, you da BOMB.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DJ Williams

If McD seals up the holes in the O-line maybe we'll be ok. If not, we're gonna need 4 QBs. Cause they're gonna get killed.

"We are the laughing stock of the Draft"

Says who?

Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    Denver can do wrong. People have been pissed lately. Denver made a GREAT decision with this pick IMO though. We just got arguably the GREATEST COLLEGE PLAYER OF ALL TIME. He'll be an instant thread in the Red Zone to run or pass (sort of like Vick for the Eagles) and next year I assume he'll take over his role as the starting QB. I can't wait to see our new team in action!
    Never compare Tebow to Vick. Completely different players even though Vick is just about done. Tebow was a great college player, but there are plenty of great college players who do not make it in the NFL. I'm not saying this will happen for Tebow, but trading a 2, 3, and 4 for Tebow when we could have had Clausen and Bryant looks flat out dumb right now. These are facts.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I'm an FSU fan so by default I hate UF and everything they stand for. I remember the press conference in Tebow's sophomore season right after they lost and he came out and essentially promised to put Florida on his back and carry them to the National Championship the next year. I laughed. Then he frickin' did EXACTLY what he said he'd do. It was the most amazing season/feat EVER by a college ball player, even better than Vince Young's Rose Bowl performance.

From then on, I've had nothing but respect for this dude and I'm very pleased, even if he doesn't turn out to be an elite QB, to call him a Bronco. Just his leadership and character alone will benefit this team... even if he never takes an NFL snap.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post

Says who?
    you should see the texts im getting from friends that are fans of other teams.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post

Says who?
    Someone's Momma, Mayock credited the pick, Gruden credited the pick...

Oh wait, Kiper bad mouthed the pick, but who the F' cares about that moron, he can lick my jock!

- Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

13. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fisticuffs View Post
    seriously am I the only bronco fan that absolutely despises this pick? Clausen would have been a better pick. At least he can throw properly.
    Must be. You have made few friends so far.....

You probably need to go to another forum........

15. The Following User High Fived James Bond For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Quote Originally Posted by Fisticuffs View Post
    Still time to be a Faider if you hurry.

IN PATON I TRUST.

yeah.. Kiper is the ONLY one that is going to criticize this move... Riiiiiiiiiight.

We are the laughing stock of the draft, right now.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Riveting.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

so I'm watching espn right now and nobody is agreeing with denver's pick? I guess they are all idiots too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I have a friend who is a Bmore fan and he is laughing hysterically.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information