Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: We are the laughing stock of the Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Manning

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ikillz0mbies View Post
    Not a fan of the pick, but to call it a bad pick is pretty ridiculous. We, as fans and spectators, don't know how he is going to be used. To pass judgment this early is stupid.

I Am Super-Excited About this Pick!!! I Cant Wait to see how it all works out!! I cant Wait to Order my Tebow Jersey!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoDiva87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Completion % right there with Bradfords. Never threw more than 6 picks in a season.

Weighs in at 245 LBS.

Rushed for more TDs than any QB in history.

THIS year, Tebow will be a goaline threat.

Need redzone offense? Here it is.

QB rating for career.........121.2
    IN PATON I TRUST.

4. The Following 8 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

You are the laughing stock of posters.

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived sakic_avs For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fisticuffs View Post
    is that all you can say? i'm so gonna revive this thread after next season

seriously am I the only bronco fan that absolutely despises this pick? Clausen would have been a better pick. At least he can throw properly.

9. The Following User High Fived Fisticuffs For This Post:

Lmao!

It's ok I obviously came to the wrong forum. Denver can do no wrong here.

This.

Tim Tebow first round? Is Al Davis picking for us this year?
    We might be, Tebow is a great divider amongst scouts... many believe he has zero shot of being a great NFL player. I happen to have serious doubts, but he has great character and work ethic and it is an interesting pick for an offensive minded coach. I wouldn't get all huffy about it though... he is perhaps the most dominant college player of all-time. We didn't give up a lot to do it and it should be fun to watch him.

All I am saying is I wouldn't count out a player like Tebow... give him a shot... I am one of his biggest detractors but he is the kind of guy you WANT to root for and have succeed, really hope he can.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived JDL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

We? Who you calling we?

I don't understand a second, third, and switch fourths for a lefty QB who lessens Clady's ability to contribute.
    RIP Cameron, D, & D

17. The Following User High Fived Dean For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It's ok I obviously came to the wrong forum. Denver can do no wrong here.
    Denver can do wrong. People have been pissed lately. Denver made a GREAT decision with this pick IMO though. We just got arguably the GREATEST COLLEGE PLAYER OF ALL TIME. He'll be an instant thread in the Red Zone to run or pass (sort of like Vick for the Eagles) and next year I assume he'll take over his role as the starting QB. I can't wait to see our new team in action!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Italianmobstr7 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sakic_avs View Post
    **DELETED PERSONAL ATTACK
    Hold on. This poster comes here to post his displeasure at a draft pick tonight, a bunch of you jump all over him, accuse him making idiotic judgments, and then for good measure call him an idiot and/or stupid.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Attack the post if you like but lay off the poster. Sometimes you all are damn embarrassing. . .
    Last edited by GEM; 05-04-2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: This post needs to stay, but the quote had to go.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived jlarsiii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    We might be, Tebow is a great divider amongst scouts... many believe he has zero shot of being a great NFL player. I happen to have serious doubts, but he has great character and work ethic and it is an interesting pick for an offensive minded coach. I wouldn't get all huffy about it though... he is perhaps the most dominant college player of all-time. We didn't give up a lot to do it and it should be fun to watch him.

All I am saying is I wouldn't count out a player like Tebow... give him a shot... I am one of his biggest detractors but he is the kind of guy you WANT to root for and have succeed, really hope he can.
    We gave up a 2nd a 3rd and a 4th, I consider that alot for "divider".

Im just not happy that we had to trade back into the first to take him, when we could have taken him and stayed where we were. Not like there arent a ton of other players that would have been around for those picks tomorrow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

seriously am I the only bronco fan that absolutely despises this pick? Clausen would have been a better pick. At least he can throw properly
    Maybe if you posted like this with a point in an actual mature and semi-intelligent manner your reaction here may be different.
    Last edited by GEM; 05-04-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Cleaned personal attack
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

24. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information