Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow's agent says "we pretty much know hes going top 15"

Default Tebow's agent says "we pretty much know hes going top 15"

Tebow's agent says "we pretty much know" where he's going
    Posted by Michael David Smith on April 22, 2010 2:43 PM ET
    No one knows where Florida quarterback Tim Tebow will be drafted. But the people around Tebow are dropping some strong hints that some team has already told them that Tebow is their man.

Tebow's father, Bob Tebow, claims his son is going in the first 15 picks. And Tebow's agent, Jimmy Sexton, told ESPN.com that he has a very good idea where Tebow will be drafted, and hints that it's higher than most people think.

"I don't know if it's gonna shock the world because I always thought he was going to do well," Sexton said. "But we pretty much know. We have a pretty good idea what's going to happen."

Of course, it's impossible for any player to know for sure where he's going to go until he hears his name called at Radio City Music Hall. Not even Sam Bradford knows for sure where he's going to go.

But the Tebow camp says they have a good idea. And they sound like they're pleased with where they think
    they're going.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ere-hes-going/

Commence meltdown!

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

With all the pre-draft speculation I keep hearing, it's been hard for me to remember that the draft is today lol. Definitely one of the most rumor filled drafts in recent memory. I'd be much happier with Tebow at 11 than Pouncey or Iupati at 11.

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Jacksonville at 10.

5. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I will puke on my shoes if we take him at #11.

7. The Following 9 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    KJ Hamler

Probably best if I avoid all sites Bronco related if we select Tebow at #11.

9. The Following 5 Users High Fived Traveler For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Probably best if I avoid all sites Bronco related if we select Tebow at #11.
    There is no fun in that Traveler.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    With all the pre-draft speculation I keep hearing, it's been hard for me to remember that the draft is today lol. Definitely one of the most rumor filled drafts in recent memory. I'd be much happier with Tebow at 11 than Pouncey or Iupati at 11.
    Speaking of Pouncy, here is one person's opinion of who the Broncos will pick at #11:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

11 DENVER BRONCOS (f/CHI): MAURKICE POUNCEY, C, FLORIDA

It’s relatively rare to see a center who carries a first round grade and it’s almost unheard for one to go in the top half of round one. However, Maurkice Pouncey is the exception to those rules. Some may consider this a reach but Pouncey is a legitimate Top 20 pick and this Broncos regime has shown they aren’t afraid to go against the grain on Draft Day. When it comes to need the Broncos don’t have any holes that are more glaring than the interior of their offensive line and Pouncey could help out at either center or guard. Perhaps they could trade down a few picks and still land Pouncey later but they have to be careful because the Pittsburgh Steelers are looming at #18. If they wanted to address their defense Rolando McClain would be a perfect fit at inside linebacker. Don’t rule out Mike Iupati either. As for Dez Bryant, even though wideout's a need now that they traded Brandon Marshall I doubt Josh McDaniels is inclined to replace him with another immature pass catcher.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

12. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

If he knew or had a better than 75% chance of basically knowing where he was going, and it was in the top 10, wouldnt he be at Radio City Music Hall in a suit right now?
    Of all the guys that are 1st round prospects, i cant imagine him not being there if he knew.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    There is no fun in that Traveler.
    This is agent hype and only hype...Jacksonville is talking about trading down. Denver is talking about trading down. Unless Buffalo pulls a whiffler-screwball and yes I did say that, then it's not very likely. Maybe he's talking about Oakland and then poor Tebow is screwed.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    This is agent hype and only hype...Jacksonville is talking about trading down. Denver is talking about trading down. Unless Buffalo pulls a whiffler-screwball and yes I did say that, then it's not very likely. Maybe he's talking about Oakland and then poor Tebow is screwed.
    You know its DENVER. Just sit there a minute and really think about it.........

Yeah you know.

18. The Following User High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

As a Christian I would feel terrible if Oakland drafted him.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    You know its DENVER. Just sit there a minute and really think about it.........

Yeah you know.
    That's very true...could you imagine the roar if they did take him at 11? We would hear the roar of the crowed at New York Radio City Music Hall all the way here in Colorado...lol.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris

It sounds like Jacksonville to me as well.
    They need a ticket salesman!!!
    That being said... I wouldn't mind him becoming a Broncos but not at #11!!!!!!!!!!

Supporting the Denver Broncos all the way from North Carolina!

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived camdisco24 For This Post:

That's very true...could you imagine the roar if they did take him at 11? We would hear the roar of the crowed at New York Radio City Music Hall all the way here in Colorado...lol.
    Shoot! California!

25. The Following User High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    As a Christian I would feel terrible if Oakland drafted him.
    But the Tebow camp says they have a good idea. And they sound like they're pleased with where they think they're going.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information