Thread: D. E. N. V. E. R. B. R. O. N. C. O. S.

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Default D. E. N. V. E. R. B. R. O. N. C. O. S.

With all the draft speculation going on and all the movement in the league, sometimes I think we forget things are different.

We might not have Elway under center or TD romping up and down the league, or Eddie Mac thrilling us to our core with his blue collar work on gameday, but one thing we always got is our B R O N C O S.

Shanny might not be on the side with his script, and Shannon might not be running his mouth as well as running up the score, Rod Smith may be retired, and the Oline that dominated a league may be retired, but one thing we still got............ B R O N C O S BABY.

We have our opinions on whats going on, but lets not forget its still about WHO is going on. That would be the D E N V E R B R O N C O S.

I dont know whats going to happen today in the draft, or tomorrow or the next day, but one thing I do know whats going to happen.....I'll be standing for the Orange and Blue......all true and all the way through.

We will be bringing in a core of new players in the next couple days.

No matter who we draft, lets give them time. This is a different way of doing things. Its building for the future instead of just the NOW. I wanna win superbowls.........but not just one and done. Repeats. Multiple repeats..

Lets give McD a chance to do his work, and see if we cant come out throwin punches come September.

IN PATON I TRUST.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

3. The Following User High Fived KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128 For This Post:

War, sometimes your posts hit the right chord. Ever consider leaving Hawaii and donning a barrel for home games? There's a void now and you just might be the one to fill it. Go Broncos!!!

5. The Following User High Fived Mephisto For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Didnt we do this last year? Ra ra, lets go Broncos....until the next guy starts crying again about losing Cutler, etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Didnt we do this last year? Ra ra, lets go Broncos....until the next guy starts crying again about losing Cutler, etc.
    Losing who? Not an Orton fan but if your a player and do not want to play on the Denver Broncos, so be it have a good life! I think McD is building a locker room of trust and the worthiness of to define a TEAM!!!!

8. The Following User High Fived Crush05 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Crush05 View Post
    Losing who? Not an Orton fan but if your a player and do not want to play on the Denver Broncos, so be it have a good life! I think McD is building a locker room of trust and the worthiness of to define a TEAM!!!!
    Ok, and?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Ok, and?
    Just putting my two cents in and agreeing for the most part with the starting of the thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Great post WAR - The Broncos ARE my team - as a fan, I put my trust in the owner, head coach, etc. I admit that I do NOT know MORE than they know - in fact, I will ADMIT that I know NOTHING about running/coaching a professional football team - I am a FAN - a fan of the ENTIRE organization, regardless who the head coach is, regardless of which players are on the roster. As you say - whoever they draft will be BECAUSE that is who they feel will help my team - the Broncos

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

But even those who do not like McD are fans of the team as well. I think they should wait and see how it turns out but just like we dont know everything there is too know about McD nobody on here knows everything about the fans either. I think instead of insulting those who see things differently by portraying them as bad fans (myself included) i think its time we accepted one another instead of trying to put this divide up with the im better than you mantra. This thread shouldnt be just about being gung ho for the Broncos, it should be a rallying cry for all of us as fans to try and be better to one another and accept the difference of opinion. I would start there.

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

When I think of the Broncos, I feel this thrill going up my leg.

I can't help it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    When I think of the Broncos, I feel this thrill going up my leg.

I can't help it.
    Thats just Clay's hand Slim.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

i'm all for fandom, but why are these posts still necessary? isn't it understood (almost) everyone on this board is a broncos? do we really need to profess our fandom and clarify that we will cheer for the team?

i'm not trying to be a grump, but there has to be something more constructive to write about.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by rationalfan View Post
    i'm all for fandom, but why are these posts still necessary? isn't it understood (almost) everyone on this board is a broncos? do we really need to profess our fandom and clarify that we will cheer for the team?

i'm not trying to be a grump, but there has to be something more constructive to write about.
    I would prefer to have every thread as positive as this one is, rather than the many doom and gloom threads, or rather than a thread ending up in the toilet, with people hurling personal attacks at each other.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by rationalfan View Post

All kinds of threads and posts are posted on the board.

The ones you like, participate. The ones you don't, ignore.

Simple.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information