Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What dope smoking bust will Mike draft this time???

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Talking What dope smoking bust will Mike draft this time???

I wonder what loser Denver will try to draft this time?? Looks like you guys are becoming quite renowned for your resent draft failures.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8...s:-Teams-25-32

31. Denver Broncos
    Current roster: 12 of 37 (8 starters). The drafts between 2003 and 2005 were especially dismal, with only three of 26 players still on the team.

Best pick: The Broncos remain hopeful that Jay Cutler (2006/first) is the answer at quarterback that Denver has sought since John Elway's 1999 retirement.

Biggest mistake: Among many, the worst was selecting Ohio State running back Maurice Clarett (2005/third). Clarett went unclaimed after being waived during the preseason and is now currently serving prison time on multiple convictions.

Front office: While the buck has always stopped with head coach Mike Shanahan, that became more apparent than ever in February when Ted Sundquist left his post as the team's general manager. The Broncos haven't named a replacement.

Comment: Like many of the others who have tried to handle dual coach/GM roles, Shanahan's brilliance with Xs and Os hasn't translated to college talent assessment. This must be corrected, as team owner Pat Bowlen no longer seems willing to fund Shanahan's free-agent spending sprees.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

What is the over/under on the number of Chargers getting busted for performance enhancing drugs being higher than Bronco 1st round draft busts?

What are the odds that this douche bag will make another ignorant trolling post in the next 2 minutes?
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    What is the over/under on the number of Chargers getting busted for performance enhancing drugs being higher than Bronco 1st round draft busts?

I don't know. You better check with Vegas !!

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by cswil View Post
    What are the odds that this douche bag will make another ignorant trolling post in the next 2 minutes?
    Trolling post???!! I thought the attached article was and excellent read and pertain to the up coming draft. Now if you are going to be a baby about it and call me names maybe you should get your diaper changed squirt and stay in the general discussion threads!

Hi san,

Like said above about as good as the chargers loosing yet another player to the needles of steroids. Only thing is, ours dont get suspended.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    Trolling post???!! I thought the attached article was and excellent read and pertain to the up coming draft. Now if you are going to be a baby about it and call me names maybe you should get your diaper changed squirt and stay in the general discussion threads!
    Chill out Chuggerfan. I am just still in actual physical and mental shock that Chargers fans have the nuts to talk smack to anyone.
    Last edited by Lonestar; 04-25-2008 at 02:09 PM. Reason: fix quote
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Hi san,

Like said above about as good as the chargers loosing yet another player to the needles of steroids. Only thing is, ours dont get suspended.

Well then it looks like a sure bet!!!

Still those bad drafts really help explain the recent decline that Denver is going through IMO.

Adopted Bronco:

[QUOTE=cswil;216971]

Chill out Chuggerfan. I am just still in actual physical and mental shock that Chargers fans have the nuts to talk smack to anyone.

LMAO!! That's cool!! It's not easy but I do what I can.

Yes they do, and its the exact reason why.

The even better news is that after this draft you will see how quickly we can turn things around. And when either Jay has all day to pick you chumps apart, or our tank of a runningback is making chargers heads go lights out you will once again remember that its our throne we let you sit on, but your two moments of glory are over.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

11. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Funny how good drafting doesn't equal Super Bowl wins or even visits in the Chargers case. Maybe if they keep doing well in the draft they'll be able to beat one of the elite teams in the AFC.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't get your panties in a bunch, you made the thread in the Smack Forum.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Don't get your panties in a bunch, you made the thread in the Smack Forum.

My Point exactly!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Has LT jumped the shark yet?

16. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Chargers won the Super Bowl when?
    [

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information