Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow to work out in DEN again on MONDAY

Default Tebow to work out in DEN again on MONDAY

this just in DRAFT
    Source: Tebow to visit Broncos on Monday
    Posted: April 18th, 2010 | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Denver Broncos, Josh McDaniels, Tim Tebow

Florida quarterback Tim Tebow will work out personally for Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and general manager Brian Xanders on Monday, a team source tells NFL.com.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/04/18/sour...roncos-monday/

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I wouldn't be upset if we spent a 2nd on himalthough he wouldn't be my first choice.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Italianmobstr7 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    I wouldn't be upset if we spent a 2nd on himalthough he wouldn't be my first choice.

Hey if he has his mechanics fixed he is everything you could hope for in a QB other than he is a lefty. Which means that Clady is not longer blocking his blind side, we may need to get another stud OT for his blind side, Not sure I want our QB being protected by Harris or Polumbus. .

I also could get excited about him.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker

I'm pretty iffy on Tebow. I've said in the past that I hope the Broncos don't draft him. I really don't know what need he fills other than the intangibles. He doesn't fill a positional need. If the Broncos draft him, fine. But don't trade the 2 2nd rounders to draft him or anything. Got to address the Center position and defense before Tebow gets his name called.
    "I'm petrified of nipple chafing"-Andy Bernard

7. The Following User High Fived ikillz0mbies For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    Hey if he has his mechanics fixed he is everything you could hope for in a QB other than he is a lefty. Which means that Clady is not longer blocking his blind side, we may need to get another stud OT for his blind side, Not sure I want our QB being protected by Harris or Polumbus. .

I also could get excited about him.
    Yeah. Maybe we can draft Bruce Campbell (6`7" 310 lbs. Maryland) or Brian Bulaga 6`6" 312 lbs. Iowa) in the first, and then take the GatorAde Kid with our second second (i.e. #45 overall). I mean he IS from the SOUTHeastern Conference!
    Last edited by SonoftheSouth; 04-19-2010 at 03:08 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by ikillz0mbies View Post
    I'm pretty iffy on Tebow. I've said in the past that I hope the Broncos don't draft him. I really don't know what need he fills other than the intangibles. He doesn't fill a positional need. If the Broncos draft him, fine. But don't trade the 2 2nd rounders to draft him or anything. Got to address the Center position and defense before Tebow gets his name called.
    ignoring other, more pressing needs and burning value to trade back into the first for tebow is possibly my biggest draft day fear-- particularly because i can see it being a fairly plausible scenario. . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

I would be OK if we got him.....as ,ong as we take care of our other needs......Like a good center.....and Offensive line....
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

12. The Following User High Fived broncophan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sly Williams

I have to imagine the second look at Tebow coinsides with the Marshall trade a little too well. I'm kinda hoping someone takes a flyer on him before we get around to drafting in the second.

14. The Following User High Fived SoCalImport For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Tebow won't be a BRONCO. He'll be a Jaguar with the 24th pick after they trade back with the Eagles!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I predict we draft Tebow. It will be McDaniels anchor baby.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Tebow will go late in round one....after we trade back...I love this...we dont need him right now...but he will sure help on short yardage and in the redzone his first year. The guy wins games. He has the stats he will continue to get better because he has the drive. A lot of players have drive and work ethic and flop but they dont have the skill. Dont tell me Tebow has no skills. The guy holds or did hold every high school passing record in the state of Florida. I think John Brantley broke some of them now. And we all know what he did in college.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I predict we draft Tebow. It will be McDaniels anchor baby.
    Just think of all the 'jumpshot' touchdowns he'll throw!!

He and McD will do alot of huggin!!

19. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    KJ Hamler

Please say no to Tebow....unless we can get him in the 4th or lower.

21. The Following User High Fived Traveler For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

If we trade around and end up with 4 picks in the top 60, then I'd be okay with taking him and letting him learn for 2 years. As it stands now, there are just too many needs to fill before taking a project for the future. Just not a luxury we have.

23. The Following 6 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

please no

25. The Following 3 Users High Fived Chris90210 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information