Thread: Ahh, Philidelphia the city of brotherly love and vomit

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Ahh, Philidelphia the city of brotherly love and vomit

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5098407

Man accused of vomiting on girl at game

ESPN.com news services

PHILADELPHIA -- A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Philadelphia Phillies game.

Clemmens
    Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.
    Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and one of his daughters after Clemmens' companion was kicked out of Citizens Bank Park for unruly behavior, which included cursing, spitting and spilling beer by Clemmens and a friend.
    According to an account in the Philadelphia Daily News, Clemmens and his friend were asked by the 15-year-old daughter of Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo to stop cursing and spitting. A short while later, Vangelo said, it started again.
    "One guy started spitting ... first it landed on the back of my daughter's chair. Then it landed on her hooded sweatshirt," Vangelo said, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.
    After Vangelo reported the incident to stadium officials, Clemmens' friend was led out of the stadium. At that point, Vangelo said Clemmens said he would be sick and "put two fingers down his throat."
    He then "leaned forward and started vomiting on us," Vangelo said, according to the Daily News.
    Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.
    "It reminds you of the type of behavior you used to hear about at the 700 level in Veterans Stadium," Philadelphia police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore said, according to the Daily News.
    Vangelo told the Daily News he didn't hit Clemmens because "I kept thinking, 'If I get arrested, my kids will be alone here.' "
    Clemmens is being held on $36,000 bail on three complaints containing 15 counts of the different offenses, including aggravated assault, and harassment.
    "I was just a dad with my kids enjoying a game," Vangelo said, according to the Daily News. "I never experienced anything like that before."
    Information from The Associated Press is included in this report.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

digusting... but why is this hockey talk, North. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    digusting... but why is this hockey talk, North. LOL

Shit, you know what your right. I was thinking this was at a hockey game because the playoffs are going on and i dont pay attention to baseball.

Good catch Weaz. Could a mod move this to the MLB forum please.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Unbelievable.... I wonder if Philly residents understand why they have such a horrendous reputation?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

"It reminds you of the type of behavior you used to hear about at the 700 level in Veterans Stadium," Philadelphia police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore said, according to the Daily News.
    So this is not exactly out of character for Philly fans, eh?

I went to one game at the Vet - sat up in the upper deck and had a generally nice time although I can't say the area felt entirely safe.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    So this is not exactly out of character for Philly fans, eh?

I went to one game at the Vet - sat up in the upper deck and had a generally nice time although I can't say the area felt entirely safe.
    If I remember correctly, I think a couple of years ago, it was so bad at the Eagles' games, that the cops set up shop right at the stadium - i.e. arrested, booked, and then hauled whoever off to jail.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

10. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

doesnt the Eagles stadium have there own holding cell?

12. The Following User High Fived EMB6903 For This Post:

What a...

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Yeah, Veteran's Stadium had a holding cell and a presiding judge at Eagles games just to streamline the process of adjudicating all the drunk and disorderlies. I don't know if the new ballparks have that although I hope they do. I hope it was right there in the blueprints.

A tour of Philadelphia should not be considered complete unless you've seen the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the drunk tank at the Eagles' stadium. LOL Oh, and eat an authentic cheesesteak. I think that's the full tour.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Heres a video of a guy talking about the incidents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08jdm...TM&feature=sub

But typical Philly trash.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

They even have courthouses embedded in philly stadiums and even that deters noone. Philly feels different than anywhere else in the world...evil

that left eye looks F'ED UP... he probably got what he deserved after that cowardly act.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

His punishment?

Put him in a locked room with the Dad for 45 minutes.

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information