Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope we grab Dez Bryant with our first pick.

Default I hope we grab Dez Bryant with our first pick.

I wish we had kept Marshall and fixed the other problems. IMO Dez is too good to pass up.

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

O

k.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

I hope we grab Sam Bradford, Dez Bryant, Ndamakung Suh, Eric Berry, and Gerald McCoy in rounds 2-7.

4. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

GEM

I hope we grab the guy in Warhorses avatars.
    he looks like a solid ILB.

[IMG][/IMG]

DENs NEW WR

7. The Following User High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    I hope we grab Sam Bradford, Dez Bryant, Ndamakung Suh, Eric Berry, and Gerald McCoy in rounds 2-7.
    Due to Bryant suspension he has a great chance on being available with Denver's first pick. Wow over 1000 post and you don't seem to know much about football! Bradford, Suh, Mccoy and Berry in the 2-7 round!

Nice forum .

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by horsemeat View Post
    Due to Bryant suspension he has a great chance on being available with Denver's first pick. Wow over 1000 post and you don't seem to know much about football! Bradford, Suh, Mccoy and Berry in the 2-7 round!

Nice forum .
    I was kind of hoping to trade Jabar Gaffney, Kyle Orton, and a 7th round pick next year for Peyton Manning too. That way we could have a veteran quarterback to mentor Sam Bradford. Maybe even trade Brady Quinn and McBean to New England for Tom Brady and Oakland's first rounder next year too, that way we could have twice the competition at QB and be able to pick at around 25 next year in the 1st round with Oakland's selection. A building block for our franchise.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

I was kind of hoping to trade Jabar Gaffney, Kyle Orton, and a 7th round pick next year for Peyton Manning too. That way we could have a veteran quarterback to mentor Sam Bradford. Maybe even trade Brady Quinn and McBean to New England for Tom Brady and Oakland's first rounder next year too, that way we could have twice the competition at QB and be able to pick at around 25 next year in the 1st round with Oakland's selection. A building block for our franchise.
    Nope, we're trade Tony Scheffler and Kyle Orton to Oakland for Kirk Morrison and the 69th overall pick so we can take Tim Tebow!
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

12. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Nope, we're trade Tony Scheffler and Kyle Orton to Oakland for Kirk Morrison and the 69th overall pick so we can take Tim Tebow!
    I was hoping not to waste a draft pick on Tim Tebow, rather sign him along with Golden Tate, Ronaldo McClain, Dan Williams, and Sergio Kindle as undrafted free agents.

14. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    I hope we grab the guy in Warhorses avatars.
    he looks like a solid ILB.
    Any guy can look like a solid ILB when they carry hachet and ride a horse.

16. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Your at post #1,429. Worthless! Try posting at least it's more entertaining.

ridn snd adkdotjrow;d
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by horsemeat View Post
    I wish we had kept Marshall and fixed the other problems. IMO Dez is too good to pass up.
    I hope not...

the big question is whether or not Bryant will remember his suit on draft day

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Whole Team

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I hope not...

the big question is whether or not Bryant will remember his suit on draft day
    I bet he does forget his suit and ends showing up when the draft is over.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

23. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information