Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dismantling an NFL franchise for dummies....

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    So..... for those of us that aren't happy, we're just supposes to put on our orange tinted glasses and be happy??

I don't think so.
    No, you can be upset. I don't care. You can be upset and still not complain about it or call out the coach. I mean it is what it is. Right now we are all speculating. Both sides. But I'd rather be positive and hope it will work out instead of raise my white flag in defeat, whenever the 2010 season hasn't even started.... ya know?

2. The Following 12 Users High Fived JONtheBRONCO For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

So..... for those of us that aren't happy, we're just supposes to put on our orange tinted glasses and be happy??

I don't think so.
    It's just my opinion, but at least trying to look at the positives could be an option. When a few people focus on the negative and rampantly post nothing but negative comments...it gets old. There are people here that hate what is happening, people that like what is happening and people that are waiting to see what happens. All three have a few things in common.

1. We all love the Broncos no matter what.

2. We're all curious and probably a little nervous about what will happen with our team under McD's regime.

3. NONE of us know what will or will not happen after the changes. Maybe we become a better team...maybe we get worse. But for the love of God can we please stop pretending we have crystal balls or that we know more than NFL personnel when we look into our crystal balls and proclaim greatness or misery for this team in the future?

4. The Following 13 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JONtheBRONCO View Post
    No, you can be upset. I don't care. You can be upset and still not complain about it or call out the coach. I mean it is what it is. Right now we are all speculating. Both sides. But I'd rather be positive and hope it will work out instead of raise my white flag in defeat, whenever the 2010 season hasn't even started.... ya know?
    If I hate the coach, you're damn right I can complain about him. The only thing I look forward to is the day he is fired.
    If he turns it around, I'll more than gladly eat my fair share of crow but I don't see it happening.

6. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

...in less than a year.

By Josh McDaniels

Discuss:
    if Marshall was THE franchise, the Broncos were in deep shit

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

If I hate the coach, you're damn right I can complain about him. The only thing I look forward to is the day he is fired.
    If he turns it around, I'll more than gladly eat my fair share of crow but I don't see it happening.
    Why not wait and see before overreacting with a thread like this!

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

...in less than a year.

By Josh McDaniels

Discuss:
    I decreased my frequency of visits to this board because you all are a bunch of ******* whiners.

Please get that sand castle out of your vagina and come back when the Midol kicks in.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

11. The Following 9 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Why not wait and see before overreacting with a thread like this!
    Not an overreaction. Just an opinion. This shit has been going on for a year now.
    Sorry if you don't share my opinion. Sorry if I don't have my orange tinted glasses on right now. I'm having a hard time finding them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I decreased my frequency of visits to this board because you all are a bunch of ******* whiners.

Please get that sand castle out of your vagina and come back when the Midol kicks in.
    Damn!

14. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Glad to see you Thnik!!

Thats so weird cause alot of us here stopped or decreased our frequency in going to other sites for the same reason!

this board is still doing much better than the other bronco boards.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Im sure thats the reason.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Not an overreaction. Just an opinion. This shit has been going on for a year now.
    Sorry if you don't share my opinion. Sorry if I don't have my orange tinted glasses on right now. I'm having a hard time finding them.
    Waiting and seeing doesn't have anything to do with orange colored glasses. IMO, you're above this sort of stuff, turf, and at the end of the year if this team is in the same situation or worse I'm sure more people will be on the lynch mob. Until then, it's seeing what the coach can do plus Marshall hated Denver before McD got here and I believe most of this stems for many of you being butthurt over an overrated QB who wanted to leave the BRONCOS!!

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Waiting and seeing doesn't have anything to do with orange colored glasses. IMO, you're above this sort of stuff, turf, and at the end of the year if this team is in the same situation or worse I'm sure more people will be on the lynch mob. Until then, it's seeing what the coach can do plus Marshall hated Denver before McD got here and I believe most of this stems for many of you being butthurt over an overrated QB who wanted to leave the BRONCOS!!
    Butthurt because of many, many things McD has done. Just don't like the guy, what can I say.

23. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

People please.

Calm down.

This is a discussion forum. It's meant for opinions and thoughts. People should be open to share and discuss them.

So everyone, share your warm and positive thoughts. That's what the forums for. Everyone else, you're clearly not really fans.
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

25. The Following 6 Users High Fived LordTrychon For This Post:

No one should be surprised by this move, no one. I have yet to be a huge supporter of McD's, still hoping he proves me wrong. But, we are where we are, it may be very ugly from here on out, may not.

Dismantling the team? Yes, that is probably a fair statement, but not necessarily bad. There is virtually nothing in common between McD's and Shanahan's coaching philosophies, and while no one in the Bronco's organization has used the term "rebuilding", I think it is pretty clear that is what we are doing. McD was given the keys to the family car to do as he wishes, and it is clear he is working on dismantling the Shanahan Broncos in order to create a hopefully better McD Broncos.

Again, I am no big supporter of McD's just yet, but getting rid of Marshall is actually the least concerning thing, in my mind, that he has done. We are stuck with McD for at least a couple more years so I am going to work on keeping a good attitude.

Regardless of whether this works or not, I will still be a Bronco fan forever. Why folks on opposing sides of any situation regarding the Broncos feel compelled to call the other side being "on the badnwagon" or "off the bandwagon", "fairweather", or any other term over a simple DIFFERENCE OF OPINION is beyond me. This is, after all, a DISCUSSION BOARD. I don't recall any rule stating that we must all agree, remain positive regardless of what is happening, or that we must swear allegiance to any one player or coach.

As far as I can tell, we are all pretty passionate Bronco's fans around here, and I disagree with plenty of things people post over one topic or another, but I would NEVER question whether they are true fans of the Broncos. I was a Bronco fan before I was born, was 6 years old when they went to their first Superbowl and STILL remember how exciting that time was. I have maintained my passion for them despite having lived in the God-foresaken state of Washington for over 20 years, and NO ONE can question my love or passion for the Broncos over a difference of opinion. I think the same is true for most of us here.

27. The Following 7 Users High Fived scott.475 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information