Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: THANK YOU tnedator

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    The more I post here, the more I like it!

Thanks again Tned. Brilliant idea!

I honestly didn't think it would explode like this either...wow.
    Your very welcome, I must say it has exploded quicker (over 10,000 posts now in less than 2 weeks of being up). Wow, is right.

Denver Native really got the ball rolling spreading the word, along with Top and Jr, and then from there, everyone started spreading the word, and MOST important, started posting and turning this into a quality board from the beginning. It's been great.

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    thanks a lot tned, this is awesome.

i really didn't want to leave broncomania, but such a good core of the best posters were done there, and it just wasn't broncomania anymore.

now that the real fans of the broncos (and other "good" "football" "teams" ) have migrated this way, i think it's all for the best. as others have said, this community should be much tighter, and will without a doubt be FOR the fans of bronco football.

you rule tned, i'm happy to be here.
    Truth be told, I really hated to put this board up. I really like BM, but like many, no where near as much as in the past. I think the swifter and swifter enforcement of COC interpretations (even before IP), along with the Broncos integration just got to a lot of posters. So, when I started to see more and more posters either post goodbye threads, or state they would be reducing their posting, I wrote my 'open letter', which I received good feedback on. During a conversation with Denver Native about the letter and state of BM, she said, "wouldn't it be great if we had another forum" and I told her we could, and the rest as they say is history.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    Now everyone can finally believe me when I say Tned is the best. I was a Tnedator fan way before now. All these bandwagon Tned fans pop out of the closet. I've been a Tned fan from day 1. I'm glad to see everyone agrees with me that hes a great guy.

But I check this site every day.
    Ok, let's not go too far MVP, we don't want them thinking I pay you to say all these things about me.

Thanks, tned. You have created a great site! I look forward to posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    Thanks, tned. You have created a great site! I look forward to posting here.
    Good to see you, LDB! Glad you found your way here and spending some time with us.

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Hey T, I like the new look on the main page. Nice breakdown of the different forums. Good job.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfanscott View Post
    Hey T, I like the new look on the main page. Nice breakdown of the different forums. Good job.
    Thanks a bunch. I can't take too much credit on the forum breakdowns, as those were all suggestions in the "Forum Request" thread. All I did was click a few buttons to set them up

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Thanks a bunch. I can't take too much credit on the forum breakdowns, as those were all suggestions in the "Forum Request" thread. All I did was click a few buttons to set them up
    Still it looks better and more organized.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Nas View Post
    Tned, thanks for committing the resources. Not only in look, but this kinda reminds me of how Broncomania used to be.

Is there a "Donate to this site" link or button? There are probably some of us here who wouldn't mind helping out... Let us know

Great idea Nas. If this board gets bigger, and tned needs to go to the next level, I definitely think a "Donate to this site" link or button would be appropriate.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Nas View Post
    Tned, thanks for committing the resources. Not only in look, but this kinda reminds me of how Broncomania used to be.

Is there a "Donate to this site" link or button? There are probably some of us here who wouldn't mind helping out... Let us know

Thanks NAS. I don't anticipate needing to do that for a long time, if ever, but I appreciate the suggestion/offer.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information