Thread: THANK YOU tnedator

I'm very grateful Tned.

Thanks very much.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shaun Phillips

Good job tnedater!!!!!!

Thanks Bro

Yes thank you for the site.

Also thank you Denver native and JR, both of whom sent me PMs about the site.

Kinda surprised me actually when I got the PMs as I have always felt myself kind of invisible over there, never really get flammed...never really get agreed, never really anything. So really surprised the hell out of me when not only one, but 2 people PMed me lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Thanks for this Tned.

You'll find a lot of helpful info on the VBulletin forums. When SB and I set up our website it was a great learning process. I was going to suggest the option for countdown clocks in our signatures over on Broncomania but didn't even bother. I think it would be cool to have something like that here though since admin is a little more receptive....

Great Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    Thanks for this Tned.

You'll find a lot of helpful info on the VBulletin forums. When SB and I set up our website it was a great learning process. I was going to suggest the option for countdown clocks in our signatures over on Broncomania but didn't even bother. I think it would be cool to have something like that here though since admin is a little more receptive....

Great Job!
    I've spent quite a bit of time on the VB forums the last two days. The first hurdle was trying to figure out how to change themes, then I had to figure out how to not have the posts in the "Live News Feed" folder show up in "New Posts" and a few other thngs had to be sorted out.

What's the countdown clock?

Thanks for this Tned.

Great Job!
    What is a countdown clock?

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    What is a countdown clock?
    It just counts down to events like the opening kickoff of the regular season or a wedding or whatever you want it for. Usually consists of the days:hours:minutes:seconds until said event.

They're kind of a novelty feature..

It just counts down to events like the opening kickoff of the regular season or a wedding or whatever you want it for. Usually consists of the days:hours:minutes:seconds until said event.

They're kind of a novelty feature..
    I'll look into it.

Main issue with doing it in sigs is I would imagine it would have to mean allowing html in the sigs, not a good idea there.

However you could add a count down to certain events, such as game day, or draft, etc in the main body of the forum itself, in the header or footer perhaps.

I love the look of the site and easy to find my way around....

Looks great......thanks!

Thanks Tned. Your work is greatly appreciated. I'm sure I can speak for everyone by saying a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by KCLady View Post

Looks great......thanks!
    Oh OH another chefs troll

Welcome anyway!

Glad you graced our presence.

Quote Originally Posted by KCLady View Post

Looks great......thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick7 View Post
    Thanks Tned. Your work is greatly appreciated. I'm sure I can speak for everyone by saying a job well done.
    Thanks a bunch. Denver Native has also done a ton not only getting me fired up to do this, but also letting so many people know about it. Top and JR have also been invaluable in getting this off the ground. A team effort.

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Thanks a bunch. Denver Native has also done a ton not only getting me fired up to do this, but also letting so many people know about it. Top and JR have also been invaluable in getting this off the ground. A team effort.

Wonderful work !!!

Hats off to all of you !!!

THANK YOU !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing (Edmund Burke)

http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Main issue with doing it in sigs is I would imagine it would have to mean allowing html in the sigs, not a good idea there.

However you could add a count down to certain events, such as game day, or draft, etc in the main body of the forum itself, in the header or footer perhaps.
    I'm not sure but I did find the code and it seemed easy enough when I was scoutin the vbulletin forums. If I find it again I'll post and then we cans ee what's involved.

I like your idea though Rick...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information