Thread: Sad news!!!! (April Fools Joke)

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    JR lives in the Mountain time zone.
    That would have been 12:35 MDT.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i see that RC's avatar keeps changing, which i would assume means that he's here and he isn't saying anything. . .

mods, is he online?
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i see that RC's avatar keeps changing, which i would assume means that he's here and he isn't saying anything. . .

mods, is he online?
    RC is online...

Don't know why he is not saying anything though!
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Does anyone have his number?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

A mod would have to have access to his email yea? If nothing else send an email and maybe his wife gets it or something. I'm a little surprised RC hasn't come back to this thread, and am I reading that email correctly as RC was somehow related to JR?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

rc is/has posted in other threads since the OP. This needs to be addressed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    rc is/has posted in other threads since the OP. This needs to be addressed.
    yes, it does. . . if he's sitting there laughing up his sleeve, he's an azzhole in my book. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

okay what the eff is going on? I am as baffled as everyone here.I like everyone else is wondering the truth.I sent rc a PM.

I hope this isn't true...I have JR's email address but I wanna see if rc gives us more details.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Question, if Jr. is gone...then why the hell is it showing me that he is online as a Mod? Or am I wrong?

- Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    okay what the eff is going on? I am as baffled as everyone here.I like everyone else is wondering the truth.I sent rc a PM.

I hope this isn't true...I have JR's email address but I wanna see if rc gives us more details.
    If you have his email address maybe you should just send a small message saying we're curious as to what exactly is going on as it is April Fools Day and were not exactly thrilled if it's a joke....there are people that are concerned as to what exactly is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    If you have his email address maybe you should just send a small message saying we're curious as to what exactly is going on as it is April Fools Day and were not exactly thrilled if it's a joke....there are people that are concerned as to what exactly is going on.
    email sent to JR

14. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

I thought htis was ******* real until somebody pointed out that it's april fools, if that's the kind oof sick ******* sense of humor you have you need to get help,. just because forum poster don't know each otehr by face doesn't mean we don't sometimes care about each other, and mortality is a serious issue to raise in any medium, what the **** kind of people are you to make jokes like ths?

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    email sent to JR
    Cool. The more ways of trying to figure out what exactly is going on the better. If JR was being sincere I would have hoped he would at least come in the thread and just be honest about at least receiving a message from JR's wife. Not saying he was lying or trying to pull a joke but I wasn't sure how to react when I first read it with it being April 1st but he hasn't come back.

...I'm a (notorious) jokester and all, but I really hope this is an April Fools gimmick.

It's bringing me down...

rc get your ass back in this thread and tell us more...we know you're reading this thread...you and JR better not be effing around with us.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information