Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: The Golf Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hopefully Joe did better research on girlfriends this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Exactly. The cries for him to withdraw were ridiculous. I loved the way Phil reacted. He was basically laughing about it after. It was funny.
    As was the guy he was partnered with, they both had a good laugh.

We'll talk about disrespect for the game when he drops a deuce on the green.

3. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I just watched the Phil thing. It was hysterical. He took a penalty so I don't get the outrage. Golf is boring as shit and the commentary makes it even worse. A situation like this is the only thing that makes it watchable other than the last few holes on the last day.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The takes on this have been so damn hot. Andy North was mad because "it was a bad example for the kids" and Rick Reilly said it "broke the spirit of golf". Golf hardos are the absolute worst.

I can’t excuse what Phil did. It goes against everything I was taught about the game of golf.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Joe Buck. He called Koepka’s new girlfriend by Koepka’s ex-girlfriend’s name at the US Open last year.

Azinger had to correct him after a commercial break when he got a text from someone.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Joe Buck. He called Koepka’s new girlfriend by Koepka’s ex-girlfriend’s name at the US Open last year.

Azinger had to correct him after a commercial break when he got a text from someone.
    Ah - gotcha. I remember that gaff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Was lovin Koepka's gf's shirt on Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Six hours. I imagine everyone has the coffee on.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Here we go again!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Jordan Spieth, Rickie Fowler, Justin Thomas, Jimmy Walker and Zach Johnson all staying in the same house this week...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There’s one person currently on the course who is under par in today’s round.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So pumped about tiger I almost don't even care that the broncos lost today. That was electric to watch.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information