Thread: US Soccer

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Default US Soccer

The USMNT 3rd WC qualifier is tonight against Honduras. They've not won either of the first two, which they should have won. It's not looking great so far. I believe they need to finish top 4 in order to advance to the WC in 2022.

They still have 30+ games I think, so there's time, but if they keep sucking it up there's a good chance chaos will ensue, they'll have to get a new coach, etc. I'm not confident that the current guy knows what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    The USMNT 3rd WC qualifier is tonight against Honduras. They've not won either of the first two, which they should have won. It's not looking great so far. I believe they need to finish top 4 in order to advance to the WC in 2022.

They still have 30+ games I think, so there's time, but if they keep sucking it up there's a good chance chaos will ensue, they'll have to get a new coach, etc. I'm not confident that the current guy knows what's going on.
    This team just won the Gold cup CadmafL or whatever. But yes. I have been paying attention and I like watching soccer. It is similar to hockey but with a bunch of panzies rolling around. Still fun.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

3. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Canada just took a 2 goal lead on the slavs. not good
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

There is 14 more WC qualifying games left. Because of their piss poor showing against Canada they need to win tonight. I was so pissed about Sunday game.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Fire Berhalter

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Where might one watch said game tonight?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Where might one watch said game tonight?
    It was only streamed on Paramount+, because why not show the national team play on regular TV to excite the entire country.

They won thank god.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

9. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

It's also available on telemundo/univision.

Glad they rocked in the second half, hopefully it was a sign of things to come and not an aberration.

11. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information