Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Golf Thread

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    should I take this as permission to erect myself?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

permission granted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

3. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    permission granted
    I forgot about that post. pretty funny. well better get back to work

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, considering I took a snowman on the opening hole and No. 3 in to the teeth of a 30 mph wind, shooting a 50 isn't all that bad for me. No pars. Should have had two or three. Bogeyed six-nine with par putts on each.

No great shots although I had a really good drive on No. 5 once I got the wind with me. I squandered it with three poor shots, but the drive was nice.

Damn wind took my tee shot on the par 3 ninth into the sand. But I got out in one and bogeyed the hole. For my game I consider that an up and down.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

OB

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Well, considering I took a snowman on the opening hole and No. 3 in to the teeth of a 30 mph wind, shooting a 50 isn't all that bad for me. No pars. Should have had two or three. Bogeyed six-nine with par putts on each.

No great shots although I had a really good drive on No. 5 once I got the wind with me. I squandered it with three poor shots, but the drive was nice.

Damn wind took my tee shot on the par 3 ninth into the sand. But I got out in one and bogeyed the hole. For my game I consider that an up and down.
    I picked up an Odyssey White Hot Pro DART putter at the end of last season and had only used it once. I am still not used to the weight of it and my putting is the worst part of my game right now by far. It comes with replaceable weights so I can change it but I'm just going to try and get used to the default weight. Was going to go tonight but it freaking snowed here overnight. This is the craziest weather I have ever seen, its bipolar!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

8. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

10. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Here is an old video of Jack Nicklaus owning Johnny Miller on this 100-foot putt
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-d...203700346.html

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I may go golfing tomorrow I'm so excited.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I went golfing and have the sunburn to prove it seriously had a great time with my son today. I beat him. I shot an 86 - not bad it for not touching clubs in two years. Made three legit pars. Had an awesome chance for my first birdie and missed. My short game sucks ass, hard core. I 4 putted way way too many times.

Did I mention its a par 3 course

Still a great day.

14. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

that is great OB. your son is like what?? 7 years old? man, that's awesome, good for you

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    that is great OB. your son is like what?? 7 years old? man, that's awesome, good for you
    He is 21

17. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

I'm tempted to sell my golf clubs. I haven't used them in probably 3 years or more.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Broncos GM John Elway 1-under after 1st round of Colorado Senior Open

Broncos general manager John Elway was as pleased with his first round in the Colorado Senior Open on Wednesday as the moves he made to improve the NFL team since its Super Bowl loss in February. Elway, who has played less golf over the past few years as his responsibilities with the Broncos have increased, was tied for fourth at 1-under-par 71 after his first 18 holes at Green Valley Ranch Golf Club.

"I don't remember my bad habits yet," he said. "I played as good as I could play."

Elway's first round at the Senior Open coincided with the Broncos' first day of organized team activities (OTA's) at Dove Valley. "They're all on film, so I'll go watch it on tape." Elway said. "It's an exciting time. Hard to believe it's OTA time."
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...nder-after-1st

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

20. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

OB

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I'm tempted to sell my golf clubs. I haven't used them in probably 3 years or more.
    I was thinking of doing the same. I haven't played golf since my Dad died. That was kind of our thing. Problem is, he gave me my clubs and I don't know if I can bear to sell them.

22. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I was thinking of doing the same. I haven't played golf since my Dad died. That was kind of our thing. Problem is, he gave me my clubs and I don't know if I can bear to sell them.
    That would be tough. As I got older, my dad didn't go as often. When I was little, I used to go with him. I bought this set about 5 years ago from a friend and I've only used them 4 times. I really like them though. Orange and Blue Callaway bag, Callaway irons, Cobra driver, and Odyssey putter. Still, my dad uses a $15 driver he bought from Big Lots over 10 years ago and easily beats me every time.

24. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information