Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: The Golf Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I lost one total both days. I guess that was a success!

My wedge is failing me. My putting was good, but damn my approaches sucked ass!
    Not sure if you mean full-swing wedge or chipping, but my chipping was awful yesterday. It's always the last thing to come around each season for me.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Not sure if you mean full-swing wedge or chipping, but my chipping was awful yesterday. It's always the last thing to come around each season for me.
    Both.

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Freakin snowing now after being 75 yesterday.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

My dad and I played 9 holes on Saturday. I shot a 47 with a birdie on 7. Been a while since I got a birdie, felt good.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    My dad and I played 9 holes on Saturday. I shot a 47 with a birdie on 7. Been a while since I got a birdie, felt good.
    Where'd you play? I had one shot at birdie Sunday and two putted. The difference in speed on the greens between Saturday and Sunday was unreal. Super fast Saturday, slow on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Where'd you play? I had one shot at birdie Sunday and two putted. The difference in speed on the greens between Saturday and Sunday was unreal. Super fast Saturday, slow on Sunday.
    Meadow Hills. Greens were quite firm.

what did you do with the birdie Tubby? let it go or did you take it home?

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    what did you do with the birdie Tubby? let it go or did you take it home?
    I usually eat them right there on the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I usually eat them right there on the course.
    golfing seems like a pretty expensive hobby. I wouldn't mind playing more. maybe I will this summer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

golfing seems like a pretty expensive hobby. I wouldn't mind playing more. maybe I will this summer.
    No joke. A new hat, a sleeve of Titleists and two new shirts for the new golf season...$60

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    No joke. A new hat, a sleeve of Titleists and two new shirts for the new golf season...$60
    that doesn't sound bad. the clubs would be the major purchase I spose. I wouldn't even know where to begin. plus I'm sure I'll like diving and will be putting money into equipment there. I love hobbies, or the idea of getting into them anyway. truth is im just kinda mediocre at a lot of things.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Mo will make us better golfers one day nut
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

17. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

that doesn't sound bad. the clubs would be the major purchase I spose. I wouldn't even know where to begin. plus I'm sure I'll like diving and will be putting money into equipment there. I love hobbies, or the idea of getting into them anyway. truth is im just kinda mediocre at a lot of things.
    theres some great deals on used sets on ebay. Depending what you want to spend, Costco has a Callaway set every spring that runs about 400 bucks. They are last years models rebranded for Costco at a reduced price.

The weather was really nice here for a while and then it changed... it has been on and off snow and rain for the last two weeks. It snows all night and then melts and rains during the day, its just the shits. This has been the worst winter we have ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

19. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    how often do you golf Orange?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    I'm not a very good golfer anymore OB. Was decent when younger.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information