Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 408

Thread: The Golf Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    57,959

    Default The Golf Thread

    Yeah, I said it, I love golf. I love watching golf. I love sitting and watching golf.



    Master's Final Round today. Tiger is not playing well at all. He missed a short one for par on (I think it was 4 - I'm watching baseball too...).

  2. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Heartbreak City, CO
    Posts
    12,842

    Default

    love golf. working on getting a job at the local course so that i can play a lot this summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.
    BanZamBFEugenics2013

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    57,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    love golf. working on getting a job at the local course so that i can play a lot this summer.
    One of the perks I receive at my job...paper pays for my golf membership.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    5,262

    Default

    I don't mind watching a little golf. I try to always watch the last round if it's a good battle heading in to the final 18.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    My cousin is a golfer (JJ Henry).
    I mainly only watch golf because of him or if I'm really bored.
    @Tnedator


    RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    57,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I don't mind watching a little golf. I try to always watch the last round if it's a good battle heading in to the final 18.
    And definitely the Final Round of the Masters. There's something about it.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney
    Posts
    3,536

    Default

    I usually only watch the last rounds of the Masters and US Open. I kinda like the US Opens' final rounds because the course rips the players to pieces. Makes me feel a little better inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    57,959

    Default

    OMG...Immelman just sunk one on 16. Oh boy.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney
    Posts
    3,536

    Default

    Immelman... so clutch. Funny thing is, the tournament he played before the Masters, he missed the cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Just north of the Mexican Border
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    My cousin is a golfer (JJ Henry).
    I mainly only watch golf because of him or if I'm really bored.
    is that bobby boy?


    i'll pass on golf, don't like watching grass grow at all

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    8,203

    Default

    I love Golf, and I love watching Golf......especially this golfer:

    How you doin? ......
    Resign DRC and Caldwell.

    DE Jared Allen.
    FS Jairus Byrd.
    MLB Arthur Moats.

  13. The Following User High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  14. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Just north of the Mexican Border
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    I love Golf, and I love watching Golf......especially this golfer:

    How you doin? ......
    thats what im talking about

  15. The Following User High Fived Escobar For This Post:


  16. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    8,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    thats what im talking about
    MmmHmmm! ......
    Resign DRC and Caldwell.

    DE Jared Allen.
    FS Jairus Byrd.
    MLB Arthur Moats.

  17. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Columbia S.C.
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    6,509

    Default

    [SIZE="'7'"][/SIZE]



    Damn!

  18. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Heartbreak City, CO
    Posts
    12,842

    Default

    i too love hot chicks in addition to golf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.
    BanZamBFEugenics2013

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. the Disc Golf thread
    By dogfish in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:37 PM
  2. Cutler Hosts Golf Tournament
    By Broncos07.com in forum Broncos News Wire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 10:40 AM
  3. Golf; Anyone try the Mike Austin swing?
    By omac in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 02:24 AM
  4. Looking at a Volkswagen Golf
    By BaiLeY324 in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group