Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Broncos not likely to keep all of their stars in 2010

Kuper?
    Spencer?
    Bruton (who??)?
    Woodyard??

These are not considered by anyone to be young "stars." They are starters...maybe. But they are the fill ins until you find a star to fill their spot.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

2. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Kuper?
    Spencer?
    Bruton (who??)?
    Woodyard??

These are not considered by anyone to be young "stars." They are starters...maybe. But they are the fill ins until you find a star to fill their spot.
    The casual Bronco fan probably hasnt even heard of these guys.

4. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

When I look at that list, the word star isn't what comes to mind. Kyle Orton a star? Give me a freaking break.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

and then there is this tidbit from steve wyche.....
    "QB Tom Brandstater, Denver Broncos: This sixth-round pick was the Broncos' No. 3 quarterback last season, but at 6-5 and 223 pounds with a big arm, he has the skill set to develop into a good NFL player. If Broncos coach Josh McDaniels can work his magic, the Kyle Orton-Brady Quinn situation could become a lot more interesting because Brandstater might have more ability than either passer."

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O. (team kyle orton) View Post
    and then there is this tidbit from steve wyche.....
    "QB Tom Brandstater, Denver Broncos: This sixth-round pick was the Broncos' No. 3 quarterback last season, but at 6-5 and 223 pounds with a big arm, he has the skill set to develop into a good NFL player. If Broncos coach Josh McDaniels can work his magic, the Kyle Orton-Brady Quinn situation could become a lot more interesting because Brandstater might have more ability than either passer."
    I saw that. It was his list of 'second year players that need to make an impact'. I was like, a sixth round draft pick needs to make an impact in his second season or its a disappointment? He had him on the list with Darius Heyward-Bust. WTF?

9. The Following User High Fived broncobryce For This Post:

I still believe Doom remains priority #1 for Denver to re-sign and really want that to be not influenced by the current CBA situation...

...and, I'm still thinking Denver wants to keep Doom in town without 'leveraging' that situation - at least they'd better be if they are smart.

'Leverage' away with BM as far as I'm concerned...the fact so few teams really seem interested continues to give me hope.

I wonder if he really would role the dice and sit out 2010 if he doesn't go to another team?

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

he can't afford to sit out a year....he gave last years $$$ to his lawyers.
    but seriously.....he did

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information