Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Broncos' draft order set

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    IT is an exclusive for the first round on NFL.

I suspect in a few years that the whole draft will be NFLN only.
    The NFLN is more then likely to grow exponentially, with the talks about the purchase of another possible farm league, the possibility of airing some Canadian football games, the arena league which they already plan on airing, as well as some college game programming and the NFLN's plan to eventually air more league games; I feel that here soon that we will see another NFLN network channel - AI NFLN Classic, NFLN and NFLN 2, and you are probably dead on that more and more will be aired only on the network channels.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I've tried to verify online that the NFL Network is showing Thursday night's part of the draft exclusively (meaning no ESPN, etc.) and have been unable to. Can anyone produce a link where it says NFLN *alone* has rights to that night's broadcast?

I've check the draft pages and tv listings for ESPN and NFLN but I can't find anywhere that NFLN will have exclusive rights or that ESPN is showing alternative programing that night.

I'm not sure why ESPN would agree to televise rounds 2-7 but not the first.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information