Thread: A-Rod gets attacked by Hawk at Fenway!

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Default A-Rod gets attacked by Hawk at Fenway!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Hawk attacks student at Fenway
    Posted: Thursday April 3, 2008 5:50PM; Updated: Friday April 4, 2008 8:34AM

BOSTON (AP) -- Once again, an A-Rod got an unfriendly welcome from the home of Red Sox Nation.

This time, it was 13-year-old Alexa Rodriguez and not the Yankees All-Star third baseman Alex Rodriguez.

She was touring Fenway Park on a school trip Thursday and was attacked by a resident red-tailed hawk that drew blood from her scalp. Rodriguez wasn't seriously hurt.

Vince Jennetta, a teacher who chaperoned her class trip from Memorial Boulevard Middle School in Bristol, Conn., told The Boston Globe that Alexa is "a little shaken, but OK."

The hawk was perched on a railing in the upper deck behind home plate while the group toured the stadium. The hawk flew at the girl and swooped with its talons extended, scratching her scalp.

A single egg lay in the hawk's nearby nest in an overhang near the stadium's press booth.

The nest and egg were removed at the direction of state wildlife officials.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Animals attacking humans is awesome.....except for my kitten attacking my face when I sleep.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    Animals attacking humans is awesome.....except for my kitten attacking my face when I sleep.
    Um, yeah...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

What a dissapointment. I thought A-Rod got his butt beat up the REAL Hawk.

6. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weiwei View Post
    The local washerwoman replied wow gold that it was perhaps a very wow goldgood plan of Miss or Mrs. Fawley's (as they called her indifferently) to have wow power leveling him with her--"to kip 'ee company in your loneliness, fetch wow power leveling water, shet the winder-shet-ters o' nights, and help in the wow power leveling bit o' baking."
    Get lost.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information