Thread: Trade in value

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Default Trade in value

For those that don't want to try goozex.com and want to trade their games in at a store. http://tivs.ca/ is a website with the current anadian trade in value. tvis.com wont work for me here in Canada but might provide American trade in values. Anyway to get more video games is good

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

When I clicked on the link it said this site provides Canadian trade in values?
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Gamestop is offering an extra 50% credit now. I got $40 for my AVP which is pretty damn good.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Gamestop is offering an extra 50% credit now. I got $40 for my AVP which is pretty damn good.
    That is pretty good. I stopped trading in games out of principle after being sodomized by those clowns. Good for you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I dont know hpw long it's gonna last but an extra 50% is about as good as it would ge tand close to used street value. Top titles like FFXIII and MW2 would garner close to $50.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    For those that don't want to try goozex.com and want to trade their games in at a store. http://tivs.ca/ is a website with the current anadian trade in value. tvis.com wont work for me here in Canada but might provide American trade in values. Anyway to get more video games is good
    For my American friends try this, or www.goozex.com is a different way to trade games, I trade with Americans all the time. If you are not sure you want to trust goozex, look up my profile, I have the same name as I do on here MileHighCrew
    Last edited by MileHighCrew; 03-18-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    When I clicked on the link it said this site provides Canadian trade in values?

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Broncolingus For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information