Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Goal Line Blitz

My FS is a level 6 right now, about to be a level 7 by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSHOGG30 View Post
    My FS is a level 6 right now, about to be a level 7 by tomorrow.
    did you ever figure out what was going on with paypal, or did you give up on boosting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    did you ever figure out what was going on with paypal, or did you give up on boosting?
    no, i've had to progress without buying flex points. It pains me to see everyone ranked higher than me because I know they bought their players ratings... I've had to earn mine the hard way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Can I adopt Miles the Mascot?

If anyone here who can't buy flex points (because their parents won't let them) here is a place to earn money. You fill out surveys and get points for cash. Every point is one dollar. This is not a scam, I just got some money from them to my Paypal. It's tedious work but if you got 30 minutes a day, give it a try. I pick the easy surveys to do, as they add up after a while. Also if you sign up, make sure to give them accurate information, you have to leave a voice mail for them and leave them your info when you request your money. For Paypal it only takes 24 hours to get your money.

You know how the referrals work--

http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=48740

Hey Guys,

I (Ziggy) couldn't deal with the kids on the Mustangs anymore, sorry to leave you all. The way that Carne and Grand Wizard1 (racist name?) was talking to people was BS and Gean let them. I'm pretty sure Carn and Grand Wizard1 are the same person but if not that's even worse to have two people like that on the team.

Here's and example of how they talk to their team mates (censored)

Date: May 12, 2008 17:17:56
    Subject: Bad Threads
    To: Grand Wizard1

I'd stop making threads if people started helping more.

*Reply to Joro*

Date: May 12, 2008 19:18:13
    Subject: Re: Bad Threads
    To: JoRo

Listen you little f***ot. You switched out a HB with a lower level lower stat HB for no reason. You need to help yourself.

read more about this here: http://www.notacult.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8777

Also, here's a message from Carnequare after I cut myself from the team.

carnequare
    Date Sent:
    May 16, 2008 17:14:21
    Subject:
    Im sorry

hey f***ot, nice job talking about maturity and cutting your own players to make geandily lose. your players suck **** and im not grand wizard dips***, grand wizard is, SURPRISE, grand wizard dumb f***.

So, seeing as how this was supposed to be a team full of Bronco fans from here and other message boards I thought I'd warn you. There are many other teams that treat each other maturely and respectfully....this isn't one of them.

Everytime I try to login it tells me the server is under maitenance. It can be still under it because it has said that for the past 3 days. Can you guys login?

Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Mays

Sites working for me...try resetting cookies. What leagues are you guys in? Orange Maners are in USA BBB #10

Okay I can get in now

So, is this thing any good? Is it a bait and switch to try and get you to spend money? What's the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    So, is this thing any good? Is it a bait and switch to try and get you to spend money? What's the deal?
    with how it is now, it seems almost impossible to find and maintain a starting role on a team without spending money because their is 'boosting' which you have to buy flex points to do...

it can be done, but it seems tough. if your self-worth isn't grounded in starting on a fictional football team with a ficitonal player, then you should be able to have fun without spending any money at all lol.

depending on your level of involvement, it can be a fun little thing to check for 10 minutes a day and tweak your guy and watch his progress, or you can actively scout other teams and strategize and junk, spending lots of time on your team's forum.
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

11. The Following User High Fived shank For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

with how it is now, it seems almost impossible to find and maintain a starting role on a team without spending money because their is 'boosting' which you have to buy flex points to do...

it can be done, but it seems tough. if your self-worth isn't grounded in starting on a fictional football team with a ficitonal player, then you should be able to have fun without spending any money at all lol.

depending on your level of involvement, it can be a fun little thing to check for 10 minutes a day and tweak your guy and watch his progress, or you can actively scout other teams and strategize and junk, spending lots of time on your team's forum.
    I must be doing it wrong considering I spend 2 hours a day...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshdude7 View Post
    I must be doing it wrong considering I spend 2 hours a day...
    it can be a fun little thing to check for 10 minutes a day and tweak your guy and watch his progress, or you can actively scout other teams and strategize and junk, spending lots of time on your team's forum.
    i spend some time each day scouting other teams and talking to my team on the forum, as well as planning what i want to do with my players' attributes... but my roommate just kinda checks it each day, looks at his stats, and levels up from time to time. it's a continuum.

Turned to a level 9 today.... still 3rd and 4th string at the safety spot...sucks wang

Anyone want to trade for me I would appreciate it

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSHOGG30 View Post
    Turned to a level 9 today.... still 3rd and 4th string at the safety spot...sucks wang

Anyone want to trade for me I would appreciate it
    Try to join a league to where you can start. I don't think they would mind cutting a 3rd stringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshdude7 View Post
    Try to join a league to where you can start. I don't think they would mind cutting a 3rd stringer.
    He won't cut me... he says I'm his best special teamer and we are one of the better teams in the conference and he doesn't want to cut depth.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information