Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: MNF opens with a battle of losers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    <<YAAAWWWNNNNN>> page me when Donkfans come up with a relevant comeback.

In the meantime, here's to opening Monday Night Football with a match of pathetic, yes, PATHETIC franchises.

Maybe all of you Donk and Scum fans can just tune into the History Channel instead? It's all you've got left.
    At least we have a relevant history.

Isn't this Broncosforums.com? Not Douchebagforums.com BoltsOwnU?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived JONtheBRONCO For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Just remember guys, "its better to lose before the Super Bowl than it is to lose in the Super Bowl."
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JONtheBRONCO View Post
    Isn't this Broncosforums.com? Not Douchebagforums.com BoltsOwnU?

Same difference really.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Same difference really.
    Douchebagforums.com
    Merry.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

<<YAAAWWWNNNNN>> page me when Donkfans come up with a relevant comeback.

Paging BoltsOwnU......

This is a relavent comeback because you haven't won a championship.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

at least LT finally got one, so he won't have to be the only player in the hall of fame who never won a playoff game. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

11. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfanscott View Post
    Paging BoltsOwnU......

Be fair. They won one in 1963. That was a long time ago, I'll admit, but they did it back then against the Boston Patriots. JFK had just been shot, the Vietnam War was just ramping up, the Beatles were a brand new Flash-in-the-Pan sensation, and I was in Kindergarten. It was a LONG time ago. Even pitiable Chief fans don't have to go back that far.

As far as the current SD team goes, they won't win a thing 'til they replace that Craig Whelihan clone they have playing QB.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    at least LT finally got one, so he won't have to be the only player in the hall of fame who never won a playoff game. . . .
    did warren moon ever win one?

the oilers were the all time playoff choke team

**edit moon was 3-7 with all being wild card wins **

Paging BoltsOwnU......

It's relevant to what exactly in this thread?!? You're SB's from last milennium aren't relevant here Squirt. At least not in this thread. Why not interrupt your tetherball game to start up a lovely historical thread so you and the rest of your donk brethren can wax myopic about the glorious days of yore.

Of course, if you can go back further than when you first jumped on the bandwagon, you might really not like what you find about the Donks, pre-Elway.

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

It's relevant to what exactly in this thread?!? You're SB's from last milennium aren't relevant here Squirt. At least not in this thread. Why not interrupt your tetherball game to start up a lovely historical thread so you and the rest of your donk brethren can wax myopic about the glorious days of yore.

Of course, if you can go back further than when you first jumped on the bandwagon, you might really not like what you find about the Donks, pre-Elway.

Hey Dolt fan.

First of all I am not a bandwagon fan by any means, however I don't expect you to understand that. I have sat through those horrible SB blowouts before I got to see them win two.

As far as being relevent in this thread. Try backtracking a little bit. You know that arrow next to the quote of yours in my post......click on that and you will find out why I made that comment.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

16. The Following User High Fived broncosfanscott For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Hey Dolt fan.

First of all I am not a bandwagon fan by any means, however I don't expect you to understand that. I have sat through those horrible SB blowouts before I got to see them win two.

As far as being relevent in this thread. Try backtracking a little bit. You know that arrow next to the quote of yours in my post......click on that and you will find out why I made that comment.
    Be gentle. Because Bolt fans are Kings of the bandwagon, they don't understand what its like to actually have a History with a Team, and foolishly assume everybody else is like them.

As for me, I go back to Steve Tensi, Floyd Little, Mike Haffner, and "Tombstone" Jackson. Some guys go back even farther than that. Most Bolts fans can't remember past Antonio Gates' rookie season. For our younger fans, many were born after the Elway trade, but that sure as Hell doesn't make them bandwagoneers.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

18. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

you have now officially found five hundred different ways of complaining about denver fans dwelling on the team's history, yet still no one gives a shit. . .

you're going to be even more bitter when LT wears out sometime in the next coupla years, and you don't even have any history to relive. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

20. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

[QUOTE=dogfish;198258]you have now officially found five hundred different ways of complaining about denver fans dwelling on the team's history, yet still no one gives a shit. . .
    QUOTE]

Funny how I can find 500 ways, but Donkfans can only seem to come up with ONE feeble, tired, nugget of irrelevance. Nails post man, right on the money.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Funny how I can find 500 ways, but Donkfans can only seem to come up with ONE feeble, tired, nugget of irrelevance. Nails post man, right on the money.
    It's very simple...though I don't expect you to understand...you've spent hours/days/years/decades coming up with idiotic reasons to diss the Broncos. Then, you get two years when you are better and then you spout your mouth. Again...come back when you win something.

The Broncos were down the last two years, actually, when you play the percentages, it's about time. Again, when you play the percentages, the Chargers actually have to win sometime, right...

Funny thing is, when they win...they still can't do shit in the playoffs.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information