Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Random, miscellaneous funny shit

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Tim Tebow- the most talked about white bronco since O.J. Simpson.

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

They should take Albert Haynesworth and plug him into the hole spewing oil down in the Gulf

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Vick's entire account to the police was called into question when he, you know, opened his mouth.

Dogs? I didn't ke-e-e-l no stinking dogs!

Shooting? What shooting? Ah, I was long gone when that happened. If it happened. I don't know, because, ah, I wasn't there. Because I left right after the shooting started. What? Did I say that? No, I meant I left long before the shooting happened. Because I didn't want to be there when the shooting happened. Uh? No, sorry, that implied I knew there was going to be a shooting. Ha, ha, ha. Oh my, silly me. No, no, no, I meant I was gone. Period. As in wasted. Crap. No. Not that kind of wasted, like on drugs wasted. Ha, ha, there I go again. Bad Mike, bad mike, I will put you down like a dog Mike. What? INSIDE VOICE! Use your inside voice! Okay, let's get back on track here. What did I tell you? Uh, huh Oh yeah, right. I left. Before the shooting. Thirty minutes. Unless there is evidence to suggest otherwise, in which case this whole conversation didn't happen.

"We wasn't in town when that shit happened."

- John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Shannon Sharpe returns to CBS
    Posted by Mike Florio on September 16, 2010 3:17 PM ET
    With Shannon Sharpe stepping aside until the legal case against him had been resolved and with the legal case against him resolved on Wednesday, Sharpe is now stepping back in.

"I had every expectation that based on truth alone these claims would never reach a court," Sharpe said in a statement released by CBS, per SportsByBrooks.com. "This issue was dismissed in its totality and no monies and no communications were exchanged. Now I look forward to getting to work."

Added CBS spokesperson LeslieAnn Wade, "We are pleased that Shannon will be in his usual position with The NFL Today on Sunday."

The protective order entered against Sharpe on an "ex parte" (i.e., he had no say in the matter) basis was withdrawn on Wednesday, and the case itself was dismissed. No further action against Sharpe is pending.
    Kevin from Philly says:
    September 16, 2010 3:23 PM
    Well, I guess he can finally lose the long face.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information