Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bret "Hit Man" Hart vs. Vince McMahon at WrestleMania 26

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Kinda like me and the Broncos.
    Clay, she wouldn't even go crazy and hurt you like most retarded people that scare you!!

2. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Clay, she wouldn't even go crazy and hurt you like most retarded people that scare you!!
    Thats good to know Gem. Ive been beat like a rented mule by one already.

4. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Thats good to know Gem. Ive been beat like a rented mule by one already.
    I wish you would have got that on tape. Only imagining it, I am laughing!!

Quote Originally Posted by buff View Post
    i pretty much stopped watching wrestling after "the montreal screwjob". The wwf jumped the shark not long thereafter.

It's an interesting ploy to get me to watch again, but i'm reminded of a 60 year old ric flair trying to convince us that he could still hack it at the end of his career with his droopy pecs and leathery skin. plus, vince mcmahon is not a wrestler.
    lmao!

Wrestlemania deserves a B+

there was some yawner matches but the Main Event delivered once more
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Gamechanger For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

HBK vs. Undertaker match was really amazing.

10. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

I gave it a B+ but man that Bret-McMahon match/storyline was painful to watch.

12. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

The video package aired highlighting the near 13-year history between Hart and McMahon. The no holds barred match is next. Bret makes his walk to the ring. Mr. McMahon comes out and stops at the top of the entrance. He has a microphone. He says it's time for a good WrestleMania-sized screwing. He tells him to remember: "Bret screwed Bret and Vince screwed Bret. And now Vince and your entire family screwed Bret." Out come Hart's entire family and apparently Vince paid them off to assist him tonight in this no holds barred match. Bruce Hart is going to be the referee. He hugs Vince. The rest of the Hart family is apparently serving as LumberJacks. Bret gets a mic. He says he can't believe all of his family agreed to this. Bret says he learned one thing from the Montreal Screwjob: nothing is sweeter than a good double-cross. He tells Vince his family is stronger than ever. He says they told him ahead of time that he was paying them off, but in reality they are all on his side. Vince does the big gulp. Bret says tonight will be remembered as the night Bret screwed Vince. The bell rings and the match begins. Bret knocks Vince to the floor immediately and his cover-ups, I mean, family members all go to work on Vince. Bret takes a breather in the ring and watches on. They beat on Vince for quite a while and eventually toss him back in the ring for Bret. Bret goes to work on Vince's leg. He throws Vince back to the floor and the family goes to work on him again. Vince has a tire iron and goes after Bret in the ring. Bret avoids it and knocks Vince down. Bret grabs the tire iron and beats down Vince with it. Bret sets up the Sharpshooter in the ring but decides against it. He beats on Vince with the tire iron some more and then sets it up again. Or so we thought, instead he just kicked him in the groin. Bret opens a chair in the ring and just sits down. He's waiting for Vince to get up. He folds the chair back up and blasts Vince in the back with it. And again. Crowd chants for one more and he obliges. Now he's just beating the crap out of him repeatedly with the chair. Bret finally puts the Sharpshooter on Vince and he taps out immediately. The crowd went crazy.

14. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I gave it a B+ but man that Bret-McMahon match/storyline was painful to watch.
    it was a laugh and a half to me, for some reason (and i just don't know why) Vince can really sell an ass serving

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    HBK vs. Undertaker match was really amazing.
    I agree, it's going to be match of the year and well deserved, however, I wish it had a better ending than just a slap to face

that last Tombstone looked brutal though
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

lol you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamechanger View Post
    it was a laugh and a half to me, for some reason (and i just don't know why) Vince can really sell an ass serving
    yeah he was on Larry King a few years back and said he loves being the bad guy who gets his due in the end. I never preferred his brand of wrestling but I have to admit, I love his Mr. McMahon character.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamechanger View Post
    I agree, it's going to be match of the year and well deserved, however, I wish it had a better ending than just a slap to face

that last Tombstone looked brutal though
    Yeah that was kinda corny. It was their second best match between them I think, but still a 10. Last year's Wrestlemania was their best. Their Hell in the Cell match falls in the middle.

One thing about the WWE now that they're doing so well is the 1-2-.......NO! Two and nine tenths. Nowadays finishers aren't set in stone. Undertaker has 4 different finishers and last year Michaels escaped/kicked out of all variations. Most of the time we know when someone will kick out, but if they time it right, it can leave you with a slight rush. Chris Jericho and Jeff Jarrett were the best at this at one point.

18. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

who wants to talk about santa, the easter bunny, or yo gabba-gabba?

where do babies come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I still like TNA wrestling much better

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information