Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Velvet Revolver is no longer

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I've been making music since I was 14, I don't need a computer to do it for me. Thanks though!
    And we just adore the music you make!

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

They aren't the most original band ever.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So Velvet Revolver sucks. OK...I will reassess my musical tastes now. My bad.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I'm not saying it's a sin to listen to them or that they ARE terrible. I actually prefer them to alot of stuff, but just not something i'd listen to on a regular basis.

oh hes on drugs? dam i thought only rappers did that....those ignorant hoodlums ....dam....we are some hypocrits

6. The Following User High Fived Escobar For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    oh hes on drugs? dam i thought only rappers did that....those ignorant hoodlums ....dam....we are some hypocrits

Who said that?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    Core and Purple were great albums. After that though, there was a huge drop off. "Lady Picture Show".....oh man, someone shoot me. That song was awful. I wasn't a fan of that album either.
    I like Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart quite a bit, though, the rest of the CD was just so-so.

I thought No4 was pretty F'ing good......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

STP kicks ass. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    STP kicks ass. That is all.
    Yes they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    I like Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart quite a bit, though, the rest of the CD was just so-so.

I thought No4 was pretty F'ing good......
    Lady Picture Show is a damn good song. Trippin' on A Hole was good, as was Pop's Love Suicide and Big Bang Baby...Art School Girl I thought was kind of trippy, I thought, too...

I thought it was an excellent album.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney

Holy hell... I tried to get tickets to Rock on the Range (in Columbus)... can't find them anywhere. Supposedly, you could grab one on some knock-off sites... but I don't think it's working...

So many good bands at this festival... Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, Serj Tankian, Airbourne, Theory of a Dead man... and that's just the first day.

The second day isn't as solid, but with a couple of good ones like Five Finger Death Punch (a little too hard metal for me, but not bad overall) and Bobaflex.

Gotta find some tickets... this will never happen again in the Columbus area (outside of Ozfest).
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Broncospsycho77 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Broncospsycho77 View Post
    Holy hell... I tried to get tickets to Rock on the Range (in Columbus)... can't find them anywhere. Supposedly, you could grab one on some knock-off sites... but I don't think it's working...

So many good bands at this festival... Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, Serj Tankian, Airbourne, Theory of a Dead man... and that's just the first day.

The second day isn't as solid, but with a couple of good ones like Five Finger Death Punch (a little too hard metal for me, but not bad overall) and Bobaflex.

Gotta find some tickets... this will never happen again in the Columbus area (outside of Ozfest).
    Eh...

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Eh...
    I didn't even realize that VR would be there... they're not my favorite, but to see Slash (THE Slash) in person would be ridiculous, even though he's a bit fat now.

Eh, maybe I'll settle for Warped Tour in Cincy...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Tumble in the Rough was tight too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Broncospsycho77 View Post
    I didn't even realize that VR would be there... they're not my favorite, but to see Slash (THE Slash) in person would be ridiculous, even though he's a bit fat now.

Eh, maybe I'll settle for Warped Tour in Cincy...
    OK...you didn't say Velvet Revolver would be there...I assumed so...but...you know...

Velvet Revolver rocks.

Despite the drug problems, Weiland might be the best vocalist of his era...

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    OK...you didn't say Velvet Revolver would be there...I assumed so...but...you know...

Velvet Revolver rocks.

Despite the drug problems, Weiland might be the best vocalist of his era...
    Oh shoot, my bad... Weiland will be with STP, not Velvet Revolver... damn.

Anyway, you're right... the vocals by Weiland will be missed... but the official website says that only Weiland will be going and the rest will remain as Velvet Revolver. So hopefully they won't hire some crapshoot wannabe and get a solid replacement.

http://www.velvetrevolver.com/
    Last edited by Broncospsycho77; 04-16-2008 at 08:22 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information