Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yo Dogfish...

Default Yo Dogfish...

I got some Mexican food!

Not some gringo American food either, Santiagos!

Mmmmmmmmmm 6 burritos with hot (not pansy ass Mild) green chili, a couple enchiladas, and a some AC/DC (It doesnt fit in but it works) should hold me over for a couple hours

2. The Following User High Fived str8jacket For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

dude, i'm proud of ya-- way to take advantage of your location. . . good green chili is one of the best things on earth!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

4. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Even after all this time I still can't believe you can eat 6 burritos at one time

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    dude, i'm proud of ya-- way to take advantage of your location. . . good green chili is one of the best things on earth!
    I just thought I'd call you out since you dissed my Taco Bell grub before a baseball game

It is wonderful, especially when I'm trying to think of menu items for some damn DECA project I'm doing, have to plan out a Business i want to open, unlike most kids in my class this may be a reality

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    Even after all this time I still can't believe you can eat 6 burritos at one time
    I know huh? 170 pounds and I eat like a fat man

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    I just thought I'd call you out since you dissed my Taco Bell grub before a baseball game

It is wonderful, especially when I'm trying to think of menu items for some damn DECA project I'm doing, have to plan out a Business i want to open, unlike most kids in my class this may be a reality
    any menu that has green chili is a damn good menu. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

any menu that has green chili is a damn good menu. . . .
    I agree, just at a cross road since I want it to be a Sports Bar Brewery type mix thing, really wouldnt fit with the atmosphere I think.

I know huh? 170 pounds and I eat like a fat man
    Yeah, now, but this is you in the future....

11. The Following User High Fived Skywalker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    Yeah, now, but this is you in the future....

NEVER!

I would never let that happen

NEVER!

I would never let that happen
    Well sure, it starts out innocent enough....

One day you eat 6 burritos....

The next, your going psycho becuase you need a Twinkie.

Just wait.

14. The Following User High Fived Skywalker For This Post:

GEM

Feel free to pm him.

J/K.
    But good stuff. I like mexican food a lot as well.
    Usually though when I go to Mexican places I eat the free chips and salsa plus drink water and then I decide I'm full and leave.
    Its cheap and I get my mexican fix in.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Adopted Bronco:

I agree, just at a cross road since I want it to be a Sports Bar Brewery type mix thing, really wouldnt fit with the atmosphere I think.
    nah man, green chili fits ANWHERE! how cool would it be if places like old chaicago had it? almost everyone who lives in colorado loves the stuff. . . . i think it would be an attraction, if anything-- you can't think of much that goes better with a broncos game than some beer and green chili. . . .

why be the same old generic sports bar when you can be the only one in that area that actually offers regional cousine? it doesn't mean you can't have the traditional greasyburgers and onion rings too. . . .
    - John Elway

17. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

nah man, green chili fits ANWHERE! how cool would it be if places like old chaicago had it? almost everyone who lives in colorado loves the stuff. . . . i think it would be an attraction, if anything-- you can't think of much that goes better with a broncos game than some beer and green chili. . . .

why be the same old generic sports bar when you can be the only one in that area that actually offers regional cousine? it doesn't mean you can't have the traditional greasyburgers and onion rings too. . . .
    You do have a point....I actually have an idea...Thanks Dog!

Adopted Bronco:

You do have a point....I actually have an idea...Thanks Dog!
    that's what i'm here for. . . .
    - John Elway

I was talking to a friend who lives in Georgia and told him I got a burrito from Chubby's and went on to tell him about how hot the green chili was....he asked me what green chili was. Now that should be added to the things that suck thread. Never tasting green chili...are you kidding me!

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information