Thread: Sooners!

Default Sooners!

Wow...is it just me, or does OU look like a worldbeater!

Granted, UNT isn't Texas, and Miami isn't at the same level of previous "U" teams, but still....

A redshirt freshman, throwing lights out, with as many TD's as incompletions!

And their best runner from last year is just now seeing playing time, Patrick. Instead, they are being led by a covy of runners, led by, again, a redshirt freshman.

And if you want to see one of the best WR's in college this year, you need to watch an OU game. Look for #4, Kelly. You'll know him when you see him.

For a year that I wasn't sure about, only because of the QB position, I'm pleasantly surprised......

Plus, K Herbstreit has OU/LSU in the NC game. That would give OU a chance to excersise 2 demons in 1 year.....
    Last edited by rcsodak; 09-09-2007 at 12:50 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Who's the Sooners! Can't recall ever hearing of them! They look good RC and as long as the beat the Longhorns by 42 I'd have a smile. But the Sooners still have to go through Nebraska first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad B View Post
    Who's the Sooners! Can't recall ever hearing of them! They look good RC and as long as the beat the Longhorns by 42 I'd have a smile. But the Sooners still have to go through Nebraska first.
    haha...

...reminds me of a movie quote:::::

...."you're a funny man, scully......that's why I will keel you Last"

You just KNOW that nobody will come in hear and bash 'em, while they're looking like world-beaters....

...but wait until they have a bad game, and LOOK OUT!

"you know that little white speck on the top of chicken shit? Well....it, too, is chicken ****!".

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    haha...

...reminds me of a movie quote:::::

...."you're a funny man, scully......that's why I will keel you Last"

You just KNOW that nobody will come in hear and bash 'em, while they're looking like world-beaters....

...but wait until they have a bad game, and LOOK OUT!

"you know that little white speck on the top of chicken shit? Well....it, too, is chicken ****!".

Just giving you a hard time because I know how much you love them Huskers. After this weekend we won't hear about them Huskers anymore though. I think LSU will slip along the way (hopefully not Alabama), but the Sooners look to have an average schedule. Good luck to your Sooners RC and you won't hear bashing from me.

It'll be interesting to see how many of their games have to be forfeited this year by circumvention of NCAA rules.

It was very enjoyable they way they spanked the Miami Hurricanes

bout time they some of their own medicine for the whippings Miami has laid on lots of teams over the years

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I think that's nick name of RC High School football team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I am a little upset that they don't use the Triple Option offense anymore...it's so much fun to watch. (I love watching teams run the ball...like the Broncos)

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Nah, you're just a big homer.

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    For a year that I wasn't sure about, only because of the QB position, I'm pleasantly surprised......
    Like I said.......I wasn't real sure about them....

....R/F QB
    ....Fr RB

For some reason, they have trouble with CU when they have a Fr QB. I remember the last time they went up there, ranked in the top 10. They were winning, then the QB's got changed, and they went to hell and lost.

Oh well.

I can't remember the last time both OU and Texass entered their game with a loss a piece.

This could make for an interesting game.

And the north now has another team that can win. Damn Boise St. connections......

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

RC, your Sooners better beat them Longhorns! I'm counting on them!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Way to go RC! Congrats Sooners!!!! Now if the Tigers can win tonight GO LSU! The Wa St Cougs (my PAC 10 team) are having a hard time against the Sun Devils in Pullman

Way to go RC! Congrats Sooners!!!! Now if the Tigers can win tonight GO LSU! The Wa St Cougs (my PAC 10 team) are having a hard time against the Sun Devils in Pullman
    Watching that game, makes one wonder just how good those teams were that Texass squeaked by.

And if OU can stop Daniels next weekend.

Should be fun.
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information