Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Raider Fans - Showing lack of class once again

Default Raider Fans - Showing lack of class once again

You guys catch the fans spitting and throwing drinks at Bell when he ran a TD in late in the game yesterday. I can only immagine the classy things they were yelling at him. What a bunch of losers.....and it was the whole section too...not just a couple people. LOL.... disgrace to the NFL

dude, when you name a drill after a player to diss him, you just gotta step your game up, he had a decent game, but i wished he would of ran for 200 yards on them..

and yea, we know how the raider fans are...you can't tell me your surprised?

I saw that. Tatum got soaked!

He did provoke it though by taunting the fans.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I saw that. Tatum got soaked!

He did provoke it though by taunting the fans.
    Can't blame a former Bronco for hating the Raiders...even former Broncos who become Raiders still hate the Raiders deep inside. Romo hated the Raiders so much EVEN WHEN HE WAS WITH THEM that he beat one up in practice.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

I am not condoning the actions because it was pretty bad, but what do you expect when an opposing player goes into a hostile enviornment. Dawgfanatic, what would Browns fans do? I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't know because I don't follow them but I know the Dawg Pound is your Black Hole.

Tatum Bell got the spoils. But I am not surprised of what I saw when he scored. They/we are a frustrated and pissed off bunch. If he walked there with a peace offering and an Avon catalog, things might've been different. But after the Raiders had victory in hand, lost it and then Tatum's TD sealed it, you can't expect fans, especially Raiders fans, to simply boo. Like I said, I don't condone it, but that's the way it is.

But the Lions got the last laugh. That hat that was thrown at them got the royal treatment bigtime.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Raiders fans like Avon stuff?

Y'all are a lot more complex than I once gave you credit for.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Can't blame a former Bronco for hating the Raiders...even former Broncos who become Raiders still hate the Raiders deep inside. Romo hated the Raiders so much EVEN WHEN HE WAS WITH THEM that he beat one up in practice.
    Romo was an *** no matter where he played...

sorry but to use him is a real bad example....

talk about Mr.Illegal Drug user

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I am not condoning the actions because it was pretty bad, but what do you expect when an opposing player goes into a hostile enviornment. Dawgfanatic, what would Browns fans do? I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't know because I don't follow them but I know the Dawg Pound is your Black Hole.

Tatum Bell got the spoils. But I am not surprised of what I saw when he scored. They/we are a frustrated and pissed off bunch. If he walked there with a peace offering and an Avon catalog, things might've been different. But after the Raiders had victory in hand, lost it and then Tatum's TD sealed it, you can't expect fans, especially Raiders fans, to simply boo. Like I said, I don't condone it, but that's the way it is.

But the Lions got the last laugh. That hat that was thrown at them got the royal treatment bigtime.
    I think all teams have fans that act like asses to opposing players and fans.
    I have read people say that when they went to Arrowhead they had a good experience and others say they were heckled.I am sure the same could be said for some Bronco fans as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Nick Ferguson

So did any of them get kicked out for throwing drinks and spitting? I know at Invesco there is a Code Of Conduct you have to follow and if that was happening, you would be asked to leave.

Raiders fans are some of the worst in the league IMO. I've sat by many RAiders fans at Invesco field, and while some are booed, none are ever treated as poorly as Bronco fans in Oakland, where beer is spilled on you regularly, and threats are dolled out as often as hotdogs and nachos are eaten in the stadium.

In no other place in teh NFL IMO do fans act with less class then in Oakland, where it's cool to be an ***. MY cousin goes to the oakland game every year here in teh Bay in full fledged Bronco gear and he has some horror stories. Raider fans are the worst fan in the NFL IMO.... (not all, my other cousin is a Raiders fan, but many)
    Temp sig till I find another one

Quote Originally Posted by KCLady View Post
    I think all teams have fans that act like asses to opposing players and fans.
    I have read people say that when they went to Arrowhead they had a good experience and others say they were heckled.I am sure the same could be said for some Bronco fans as well.
    I agree KCLady. I was at the Bronco Raider snowball throwing Monday nighter a few years back. Olandis Gary won that game in OT.

There was a guy a couple of rows in front of us with a Charles Woodson jersey on, and Bronco fans were throwing snowballs at him, and on the field. A couple missed him and hit my Mom. I went up a few rows, and voiced my anger, and they chilled out, but there are bad seeds all over the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick7 View Post
    I agree KCLady. I was at the Bronco Raider snowball throwing Monday nighter a few years back. Olandis Gary won that game in OT.

There was a guy a couple of rows in front of us with a Charles Woodson jersey on, and Bronco fans were throwing snowballs at him, and on the field. A couple missed him and hit my Mom. I went up a few rows, and voiced my anger, and they chilled out, but there are bad seeds all over the league.
    Is this the 2004 Bronco Raider snowbowl game? If so, I was there, and on my end of the stadium, I was sitting right next to a Raider fan, and everyone was very cordial to him. I agree there are bad seeds, but those seeds don't speak for the majority, where in sometimes they do in Oakland IMO. If it is the 2004 Raider/Bronco snowbowl (where it snowed like Crazy and Wilso nstopped Jordan on a 4th down wit ha massive hit) that game was lost becasue Elam missed the last FG for the win....
    Temp sig till I find another one

Quote Originally Posted by Slick7 View Post

Exactly....not all fans can be or should be lumped together! In a stadium
    where there are so many people...you can only see what is going on from
    your area and view...every team has classless fans...ALL TEAMS...you'd have
    to be pretty naive to think/believe otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Raiders fans like Avon stuff?

Y'all are a lot more complex than I once gave you credit for.

where do you think they get all the makeup?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBroncLove View Post
    Is this the 2004 Bronco Raider snowbowl game? If so, I was there, and on my end of the stadium, I was sitting right next to a Raider fan, and everyone was very cordial to him. I agree there are bad seeds, but those seeds don't speak for the majority, where in sometimes they do in Oakland IMO. If it is the 2004 Raider/Bronco snowbowl (where it snowed like Crazy and Wilso nstopped Jordan on a 4th down wit ha massive hit) that game was lost becasue Elam missed the last FG for the win....
    Not the same game. Trevor Price sacked Rich Gannon in the first series of overtime, and Rich fumbled. Olandis ran it in for a touchdown the very next play I believe.

Charles Woodson and a raider o--lineman went into the north corner of the east stands and were throwing punches.

I'm trying to look it up, but my computer is sloww as molasses right now.

I think what KC and I were trying to say is there are snowball, beer throwing bums that are in every city.

Am I surprised that a whole section of Raider fans threw stuff at Tatum...not really, but I've met some really cool Raider fans too.

RF76, Devil have my upmost respect here in cyberland.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information