Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Suns - Where nothing happens

Default Phoenix Suns - Where nothing happens

2. The Following User High Fived Retired_Member_001 For This Post:

''what? jealous because Suns beat Lakers in the Playoff First Round two years in a row?''

ahh so true.. when was the last time you guys won a first round playoff matchup?? Was it with shaq?? I don't remember

I hope we play your pathetic team in the playoffs ...knock them out for the 3rd straight year...pathetic fans think your team is actually good...*laughs* watch them lose against golden state today

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    watch them lose against golden state today
    ''Where nothing happens against the Warriors''

''Where nothing happens against the Warriors''
    We had no Gasol and no Bynum, those are our two best big men. I mean come on, we only had 8 players fit to play.

Where would the Suns be without Amare, Shaq and with Nash's pinky taped up? Let me tell you where they would not be, the playoffs.

YOUR just jealous that MY team is doing so well without it's best defender (Bynum), best offensive post player (Gasol), highest % shooter in the league (Bynum), second best peremeter defender (Ariza), backup center (Mihm) and offesnive 2nd and 3rd option (Gasol and Bynum). Do you see? The guys we are missing are big players for us.

.With Gasol, Bynum and Ariza back, it's not even going to be funny how better the Lakers are compared to the Suns.

6. The Following User High Fived Retired_Member_001 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post
    We had no Gasol and no Bynum, those are our two best big men. I mean come on, we only had 8 players fit to play.

Where would the Suns be without Amare, Shaq and with Nash's pinky taped up? Let me tell you where they would not be, the playoffs.

YOUR just jealous that MY team is doing so well without it's best defender (Bynum), best offensive post player (Gasol), highest % shooter in the league (Bynum), second best peremeter defender (Ariza), backup center (Mihm) and offesnive 2nd and 3rd option (Gasol and Bynum). Do you see? The guys we are missing are big players for us.

.With Gasol, Bynum and Ariza back, it's not even going to be funny how better the Lakers are compared to the Suns.
    man, you don't have to be a complete idiot to live in L.A ....proof up here ^^

man, you don't have to be a complete idiot to live in L.A ....proof up here ^^
    What?

I'm merely stating the truth. I hate to make excuses but I've got a point, the Lakers are missing 3 key players at the moment.

Anyway you enjoy yourself whilst you can because if we meet in the playoffs (if the Suns don't get knocked out of the first round), this Laker team is alot different to the one you faced the last two years in the playoffs.

By the way, whenever I talk smack with you whether it be football or Basketball, all you ever say is "Your pathetic team". There's never any points or facts being thrown out there, it's just "your pathetic team". Just putting that out there.

What?

I'm merely stating the truth. I hate to make excuses but I've got a point, the Lakers are missing 3 key players at the moment.

Anyway you enjoy yourself whilst you can because if we meet in the playoffs (if the Suns don't get knocked out of the first round), this Laker team is alot different to the one you faced the last two years in the playoffs.

By the way, whenever I talk smack with you whether it be football or Basketball, all you ever say is "Your pathetic team". There's never any points or facts being thrown out there, it's just "your pathetic team". Just putting that out there.
    watch your pathetic team lose again today

watch your pathetic team lose again today
    And then I'll watch your pathetic team lose the Pacific Division, .

I think those damn Los Laker jerseys cursed us yesterday .

And then I'll watch your pathetic team lose the Pacific Division, .

I think those damn Los Laker jerseys cursed us yesterday .
    We'll be ahead today, after we woop the pistons, golden state should handle you guys easy today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Suns blow.....SHOW ME THE RINGS!!!

I'll show you 14 of them if you want Esco...Pfft, talking bout you beat us in the playoffs 2 years in a row...What came out of those 2 series wins, Homer?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Benetto For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

And with those players out we still managed to erase a 23 point defecit even though we still lost. We might have won that game if the Lakers didn't leave Stephen Jackson wide open for those two three pointers at the end.

They better get revenge tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Suns blow.....SHOW ME THE RINGS!!!

I'll show you 14 of them if you want Esco...Pfft, talking bout you beat us in the playoffs 2 years in a row...What came out of those 2 series wins, Homer?

Checkmate!
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncosfanscott For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

We'll be ahead today, after we woop the pistons, golden state should handle you guys easy today.
    Nice prediction, Homer...

I bet the crow tastes bitter....Tell me, does it?
    Last edited by Benetto; 03-25-2008 at 12:31 AM.

17. The Following User High Fived Benetto For This Post:

Hey Escobar, how does it feel?

Let me guess, probably like your are second best against an unhealthy team.

Rumor is Gasol is back for our next game.

Who wants to bet Escobar says "Pathetic team" in his reply?

god how i hope we play your pathetic team in the playoffs again...we got cheated out in detroit, but doesn't matter...we are still going to win the pacific and hopefully we play the fakers in the playoffs, god i ******* hope we do. knock the POS team off

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who wants to play San Antonio?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information