Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Broncos need to move Marshall, antics out of town

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    Sonny, Aye, unless you were at the first game they played or before that watching them at their training facility, perhaps I had season tickets from 1960 till I permanently moved out of state in 1979. I probable have more time standing in the line at the urinals at old bears stadium than you do on earth.

You have made it plain that you dod not like either Josh or Orton.. If you have no time for a HC then you do not really support the team. You can't have it both ways.

That is just a fact of life.

Just to make myself clear here Josh is not going any where and because of that MOST likely Orton is going to be our QB this coming year.

If you are not on board with that it is your problem and you will take crap for it. from a lot of folks that are tired of your incessant whining.

I took a lot of crap, because I thought mike was a piss poor judge of talent and made HUGE mistakes in signing mega buck washed up FA's.

For blowing in the draft from 1999 to 2005.

For the most part I was correct. I never wanted to have him fired as HC just get the **** out of the way and allow a real GM to choose the talent. Let him coach it when it got here.
    SO BASICALLY WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THE 6-7 YEARS PRIOR TO MCD COMEING TO TOWN...YOU DIDNT SUPPORT THE BRONCOS RIGHT?..ARE YOU NOT A TRUE FAN? BECAUSE BEFORE THIS BOARD WAS CREATED US OLDTIMERS CAN ALL REMEMBER YOU CONSTANTLY CRYING AND SPEWEING HATE OVER SHANNY AND THEN CUTLER

it goes both ways

2. The Following User High Fived arapaho2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Kyle Orton does NOT have a stronger arm than Manning. Thats absurd, and untrue.
    link?

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Forget the fact that Orton threw the ball 74 yards as a high school senior,
    before he was fully developed. Forget the fact that Manning managed 68 yards
    in the 2002 QB Challenge.

Ravage knows it all. He doesn't need to document anything. If Ravage says it,
    that's final. So he has said. So it shall be done.

-----
    Quote the raven, nevermore.....

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    In Chicago? Really? You think so? Cutler was sacked more, true. Cutler threw more interceptions, true. Cuter's receivers were better? Absolutely FALSE.

Cutler converted more third downs? True.
    Reading Comprehension 101:

I am comparing Orton's 2008 season WITH THE BEARS, to Cutler's 2009 season WITH THE BEARS. Same coach/oline/oc/rb', etc.

Cutler most CERTAINLY had a better wr corp (& TE), thank you very much.

....next....

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho2 View Post
    so we can reasonably assume that 2nd and 3rd year qbs who are backups..get zero coaching...no snaps...no film work...no coaching sessions...no practise....i mean if were gonna just dismiss his 2nd,3rd years because he only started 3 games

as far as a new radical system..whats so radical about takeing the ball from shotgun...and throwing it to his number one read the majority of times....doesnt sound to complex actually

and again when over 60% of your completions are shorter then ten yards...im fairly sure we can attribute alot of these stats to the fact they'r easy throws.

as or his stats again..what i look at is the team stat..and as a offense we dropped in every stat...and thats not reasonable
    You people......

What part of INJURED do you not understand?

Ya really think they participate in all the activities along with the rest of the active players?

Oh, wait....

...that shoots to shit your point you're trying so hard to make...

...soooo sorrrrry.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    mmm-hmm. . . . .

Spend some time, now, on finding their positive posts of the team.

Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho2 View Post
    and there it is....the old "if you dont like who i like then your not a fan of the broncos"...infantile at best...par for the course with you

because i dont think orton is anything great...will never be anything great..and isnt a qb i would want to lead us in the future...doesnt mean im not a bronco fan sonny..i was a long time bronco fan when you were still shitting your pampers...and will be one till im dust and bones

because i think mcd made many monumetal mistakes doesnt mean i didnt agree with fireing shanny...i fully supported that ...i got no time for a rookie coach with a swollen head to learn how to coach a team...it also doesnt mean i dont support the team

i guess when you didnt support cutler or shanny...YOU WERE NOT A REAL BRONCO FAN....GASP!!! YOUR A BANDWAGON FAN
    Jr supported Shanny the coach. Get your statements straight. That should be easier than a bubble screen, even for you.

As for cutler, he was a high dollar investment; lost more games than he won; always blamed his teammates; constantly sulked on the sidelines; whined his way out of town. Gee, yeah....who WOULDN'T want to support him!?

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    Jr supported Shanny the coach. Get your statements straight. That should be easier than a bubble screen, even for you.

As for cutler, he was a high dollar investment; lost more games than he won; always blamed his teammates; constantly sulked on the sidelines; whined his way out of town. Gee, yeah....who WOULDN'T want to support him!?

wrong Jr was up in shannys grill over drafting cutler...go research him on the other forum

its common knowledge

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information