Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No respect from anyone!!!!!!!:confused:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Default No respect from anyone!!!!!!!:confused:

Vic's Picks: Another big season for the Patriots
    By Vic Carucci | NFL.com

One man's predictions for the 2007 season:

AFC Champion: New England. Although the early-season absences of defensive end Richard Seymour (knee, six games) and safety Rodney Harrison (suspension, four games) will pose some challenges, they shouldn't be enough to derail the Patriots' run to Arizona for Super Bowl XLII. They still have plenty of defensive playmakers, including new linebacker Adalius Thomas. They have a great quarterback in Tom Brady, who has more receiving talent than ever. They have the best coach in the game, Bill Belichick. And they're still hungry for championships.

NFC Champion: Philadelphia. With a healthy Donovan McNabb, a strong group of receivers, a solid running game, and a playmaking defense, the Eagles have all of the necessary ingredients to return to the Super Bowl. Andy Reid has had plenty of personal challenges with his family, but he is a man of strong character and focus. Marty Mornhinweg's offensive play-calling brings balance that will allow the Eagles to get the most out of McNabb and the rest of the passing game.

Lisa Blumenfeld / Getty Images
    Look for Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman to pick up where he left off last season.

Super Bowl winner: New England.

Offensive MVP: Tom Brady, QB, New England. Brady's vastly improved receiving corps should allow him to put up the best numbers of his career. LaDainian Tomlinson, the 2006 MVP, and Peyton Manning will be in the hunt.

Defensive MVP: Shawne Merriman, LB, San Diego. He was a leading candidate a year ago, but a suspension for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy cost him. As long as he plays it straight, his dominant performance should allow him to be recognized as the undisputed top defensive player in the league.

Offensive Rookie of the Year: Calvin Johnson, WR, Detroit. He should thrive in Mike Martz's pass-happy offense … provided Jon Kitna, who has a tendency to take too many sacks and make too many questionable throwing decisions, can get the ball in his hands.

Defensive Rookie of the Year: Paul Posluszny, LB, Buffalo. He shows remarkable instincts and quickness, always putting himself wherever the ball is located. The guy is a tackling machine who will be extremely busy behind the shaky middle of the Bills' defensive line.

Comeback Player of the Year: Donovan McNabb, QB, Philadelphia. He seems mostly recovered from the torn right ACL he suffered last November -- an injury that was supposed to require a year to heal -- and ready to lead the Eagles to another Super Bowl.

Ask Vic

Have a question for Vic on anything NFL related? Don't just sit there -- send it to AskVic@nfl.com, and the best questions will be answered throughout the season right here on NFL.com!Coach of the Year: Norv Turner, San Diego. He'll receive this honor mostly for what he won't do, which is screw up a great thing. He'll also deserve props for enhancing the development of Philip Rivers into a top-notch quarterback.

Executive of the Year: Scott Pioli, New England. Working closely with Bill Belichick, he oversaw arguably the best offseason that any team has had in recent memory. And the Patriots were pretty good before they made their several impressive acquisitions.

Highest-impact Free Agent: Travis Henry, RB, Denver. He should have little trouble proving why the Broncos were so quick to snatch him up after he was released by Tennessee

Welcome to life as a Broncos fan!
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

whats so disrespectful? or rather what is it exactly he should be respecting?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Not that they've ever gotten any respect even during the SB years, but this team has to prove their worth before getting mentioned in the same sentence as the elite teams out there, then again they could go 16-0 and still get no respect.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro View Post
    Welcome to life as a Broncos fan!
    I know it is the same song and dance as usuall! We can't get hardly anyone into Canton and we get no respect from anyone! I hope we pound everyone this year and make everyone take a step back and say hey we were wrong!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by silver_black View Post
    whats so disrespectful? or rather what is it exactly he should be respecting?

Ahhhh a punk from the Faiders side! Hey if I wanted to here from you I would have farted!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crush05 View Post
    Ahhhh a punk from the Faiders side! Hey if I wanted to here from you I would have farted!!!!

Haha, an oldie but a goodie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    Haha, an oldie but a goodie.
    Thanks Dark! I missed you coming over! Welcome!!!!
    Last edited by Crush05; 09-08-2007 at 03:30 PM.

I know it is the same song and dance as usuall! We can't get hardly anyone into Canton and we get no respect from anyone! I hope we pound everyone this year and make everyone take a step back and say hey we were wrong!!!!!
    We could go 16-0 and win the SB 60-0, and still we would get no respect.

That's just how it is.
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

is this the smack forum? no matter i dont mind embarrassing you in front of your friends right here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

is this the smack forum? no matter i dont mind embarrassing you in front of your friends right here.
    ooooohh you are all that and a ball of wax!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Is your avatar the smack forum?
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

They talked about a total of 2 teams... what exactly are you talking about??

Gnomeflinger was the first to use the correct number of A's in my username.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by bengaaaaals1688 View Post
    They talked about a total of 2 teams... what exactly are you talking about??
    Ahhh a bungles fan now! Two teams yes! But look at the players of the year!!!! Please!!! We will have a player or two in there! What will you have? I will give you one Palmer!!!

ooooohh you are all that and a ball of wax!!!!
    you dont know me, but you should pretend like you do

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    Is your avatar the smack forum?
    not exactly but it is funny. is your sig? how ridiculous.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information