Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco4ever View Post
    Mo is right. Can we be more diverse to the midget population? They are people too... just really small ones.
    I completely agree...

Have you played this game yet...Midget Tossing?
    http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/midgettossing.html

Commentary:
    A "news" story, supposedly released by the BBC, has been spreading rapidly around the Internet via blogs, forums and email. The story claims that 42 members of the Cambodian Midget Fighting League were killed or injured in a bloody battle with an African lion.

The story was originally posted on a web page that was constructed to resemble a genuine BBC News article. However, the story is a fake and the web page that it is displayed on has no association with the BBC. Apparently, the fake article was originally intended as a joke to be shared among a limited number of friends. However, links to the article "escaped" into cyberspace and spread rapidly as such stories often do. The perpetrator has now placed a disclaimer online to explain the details of the hoax. The disclaimer outlines the reason the fake article was created as follows:

It was created to 'settle' a dispute between a friend of mine in which he claimed that 40 weaponless midgets could defeat 1 lion in a hypothetical fight. Many of my other friends and I tried to convince him that the lion would definitely win, but he would not back down from his argument. After seeing another fake article posing as BBC about 'zombism' in Cambodia, I got the idea to make this fake news article to try and convince him for the final time.
    It is not uncommon for fake news stories to circulate rapidly around the Internet. In this case, the spread of the story appears to be unintentional. More commonly, the fake stories originate from satirical websites such as The Onion. Fake news articles about the deaths of William Hung, Michael Jackson, Magic Johnson and others continue to circulate long after the stories were first released.
    http://www.hoax-slayer.com/lion-midgets.html

2. The Following User High Fived Jody For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jody View Post
    I completely agree...

Have you played this game yet...Midget Tossing?
    http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/midgettossing.html
    Again...offensive...sickening...atrocious.

Want some more
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I should have known it was a fake story. In reality the Lion probably scarfed up 42 peices of Haggis that were imported from Scotland.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Regardless, these types of atrocities towards midgets need to be brought to the attention of the masses.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

Midget genocide...

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    LOL. DAm 42 grown men could barely take on a lion. What idiots, midgets? Thats like a little buffet for the lion. which should i have next, i just ate a short fat one, umm, ooh, heres a black one i bet that tastes good too.
    it probably scarfed them down like pizza rolls. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

8. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jody View Post
    You've worked this out pretty well in your head, eh UR?

What would it be like to have 40-some midgets mad as hell coming at you? Scares me just thinking about it. *shivers*

LOL. yeah i would be freaked too.

but only because of the way they run. They run funny, and even though their little legs are moving fast they dont move very fast. So it takes them longer to get to me then it looks. And that scares me.

MB i am not a midget hater.
    Last edited by underrated29; 03-12-2008 at 04:17 PM.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

this story just HAD to be posted...

now i'm going to hell.
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    this story just HAD to be posted...

now i'm going to hell.
    Yeah, you are God Damn it. ******* midget crimes. I could seriously just ******* rip your head off...if I could ******* reach it...and stuff.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    it probably scarfed them down like pizza rolls. . . .
    That's a funny visual, dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Yeah, you are God Damn it. ******* midget crimes. I could seriously just ******* rip your head off...if I could ******* reach it...and stuff.

lunges, leg press, calf raises...

http://www.airalert.com/

you'll get it some day li'l fella!

(seriously, it's unfair that i now have to go to hell because of my reaction to a damned headline... who am i kidding, the special olympics solidified my parking space years ago)
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

15. The Following User High Fived shank For This Post:

For some reason after reading the title of this thread, I thought Roy Williams was fighting the Chargers roster during a pick up game. Oh well.

17. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information