Page 471 of 575 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 521 571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 8615

Thread: The Official Colorado Rockies thread--Now with extra awesome!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Chaz. You see that bit with the dog on the skateboard? Did they just play that up as if it was live? It was from the last time they were in San Fran.
    I didn't see it. I haven't been able to watch a game all week because my kids have had all star tournament games every night this week. My daughter's very young softball team lost in the semifinals. My daughter caught every inning of the tournament, I am very proud of her. My son's team is in the finals tonight at 7 if they win we play again for the Championship tomorrow night. My son pitched a gem on Thursday night pitching 5 innings striking out 6 and only giving up 1 run.

On to the Rockies
    Can we please trade Jake McGee? I'd take a bucket of bp balls orsome pine tar for him.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Please stop sending Jake McGee out there.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Go CarGo.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

If the Rockies trade Blackmon I am going to lose it. That is all.
    Last edited by chazoe60; 07-18-2016 at 01:23 PM.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    If the Rockies trade Blackman I am going to lose it. That is all.
    I hadn't heard that one, yet.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Car Go just crushed one for a 3-0 lead in the 6th. Hopefully they can hang on to it. That was a beauty.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Car Go just crushed one for a 3-0 lead in the 6th. Hopefully they can hang on to it. That was a beauty.
    That thing was a rocket. I'll have to look up the stat cast on that one. Serious exit velocity.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    That thing was a rocket. I'll have to look up the stat cast on that one. Serious exit velocity.
    Yeah, he hit that one pretty hard.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ottovino has pitched 4 innings and the Rockies announcers are bragging about his ERA? Come on, man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Reynolds just crushed one.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Ottovino has pitched 4 innings and the Rockies announcers are bragging about his ERA? Come on, man.
    He does look good though. Picking up where he took off
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Damn. That was one long home run.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Longest home run in baseball this year?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Second longest. Ozuna hit one 491. Sports Science guy on ESPN said the furthest a call could be hit with a wood bat was 511 before the Home Run Derby.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Why is there replay if they're not going to get it right anyway. Come in MLB, WTF?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information