Page 542 of 575 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 8615

Thread: The Official Colorado Rockies thread--Now with extra awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Jon Gray looked like a deer in the headlights yesterday they should've pulled him after the first hit... So if both the Rockies and Dodgers win today it's a one game for the division game in L.A. on Monday? Crazy.
    Where black will probably put gray on the mound.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Why in the hell did they start Gray? Dude had been trash all season. This is why I have trouble getting behind baseball. A home field advantage on the line and you put the worst of your lineup on the mound? Dumb shit.
    I’m curious what you would have done differently. You’re in the playoffs, and have a game Sunday, possibly Monday and again on Tuesday. You could need as many as three starters in the next four days and you have to pitch someone Saturday. I think not interrupting the rotation was the correct call. If you start short-starting guys too early, that’s even more of a detriment. German was probably the only other starter available, and if you burn him Saturday, and still lose, you end up pitching Gray on Sunday or Monday because Freeland probably isn’t pitching again until the wildcard game.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m curious what you would have done differently. You’re in the playoffs, and have a game Sunday, possibly Monday and again on Tuesday. You could need as many as three starters in the next four days and you have to pitch someone Saturday. I think not interrupting the rotation was the correct call. If you start short-starting guys too early, that’s even more of a detriment. German was probably the only other starter available, and if you burn him Saturday, and still lose, you end up pitching Gray on Sunday or Monday because Freeland probably isn’t pitching again until the wildcard game.
    Hell no. I'd start anyone but him, he was god awful all season. They sent him to minors because of it. It shows the other guys on the team that you're there to win. The minute i saw he was starting I called it a loss. I actually called my boss and asked if he was ready for the playoff for first. He asked why, I said cause Grays gonna **** this up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Hell no. I'd start anyone but him, he was god awful all season. They sent him to minors because of it. It shows the other guys on the team that you're there to win. The minute i saw he was starting I called it a loss.
    Well, Gray was pitching at some point. I guess I’d rather have it be Saturday then the one and done on Monday or Tuesday.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Well, Gray was pitching at some point. I guess I’d rather have it be Saturday then the one and done on Monday or Tuesday.
    I'd rather he not be on the team, he's the Rockies Tebow. Once in a blue moon, he might do something, but most of the time he'll just **** you over.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I think starting Anderson today is the right call as well. Save German for Monday or Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

MO, hold me

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    MO, hold me
    I like that MLB made teams all schedule their games at the same time today. That’s some good stuff.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I like that MLB made teams all schedule their games at the same time today. That’s some good stuff.
    I agree.

GEM, hold me

12. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

GEM

We gon win
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

This is the first time in my life I am watching baseball on a Sunday afternoon in September. It wouldn't even matter if the Broncos were playing today.

This is as good as it gets.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    This is the first time in my life I am watching baseball on a Sunday afternoon in September. It wouldn't even matter if the Broncos were playing today.

This is as good as it gets.
    Ditto! Although I'll be switching between the Rockies and Redzone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Ditto! Although I'll be switching between the Rockies and Redzone.
    I will not be switching!

Unless my MLB.tv app keeps shitting the bed

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Man, they can't get these guys out. What do they have, like 100 hits this series?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Moar triples.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information