Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Mass Effect 2

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Anybody tried going through on insanity difficulty yet? It's friggin insanity alright. Holy sheep shit.
    I sat down last night and started it. Sheep shit is the understatement of the year.
    "There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty."

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by drewloc View Post
    I sat down last night and started it. Sheep shit is the understatement of the year.
    I have an insanity playthrough in stasis as I finish up some other games. I made it just past the derelict Collector ship and am about to start the loyalty missions. Its not too bad if you really take your time, but I run out of ammo like crazy in that mode. You really have to use good power/ammo combos to efficiently kill the enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I have an insanity playthrough in stasis as I finish up some other games. I made it just past the derelict Collector ship and am about to start the loyalty missions. Its not too bad if you really take your time, but I run out of ammo like crazy in that mode. You really have to use good power/ammo combos to efficiently kill the enemies.
    Im going to have to restart as I thought I'd be cute and go through with a class I never tried, an engineer. Sooo not happening. Running out of ammo all the time and just not packing enough punch. I'm stuck on recruiting Garus. The 2nd wave of enemies that come in with the gunship just kill him so fast. I don't die, but I'm pinned down and Garus dies within 15 seconds, dumbass needs to just keep his head down lol. Need the sniper rifle or biotics.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Im going to have to restart as I thought I'd be cute and go through with a class I never tried, an engineer. Sooo not happening. Running out of ammo all the time and just not packing enough punch. I'm stuck on recruiting Garus. The 2nd wave of enemies that come in with the gunship just kill him so fast. I don't die, but I'm pinned down and Garus dies within 15 seconds, dumbass needs to just keep his head down lol. Need the sniper rifle or biotics.
    Garrus never was a great tactician. I heard he scored a 2 on the Wonderlic.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived honz For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information