Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 2

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I think Krogans are the best in-game race ever for an RPG. I also love the way their mouths animate when they talk. The realism is striking.

Also, on a loading page I read-

"Transfer your Save Game to Mass Effect 3- If you survive."
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

2. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Grrr wish I still had an Xbox 360 or at least a better PC. (I have a good laptop, but the graphics card wouldn't be able to run this game on high settings)

4. The Following User High Fived Apollo For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Grrr wish I still had an Xbox 360
    Get a used one for cheap. One of the best games I ever played.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Easily. I'm doing all the loyalty missions/mining now to upgrade the ship and my crew before I head into the final mission. I've already logged about 25 hours and probably have 5-10 to go. And yes, I will go through again!

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

My wonderful and beautiful fiance got me this game as a semi surprise.

I love it.

I have to admit I'm not usually a big sniper guy... though I have always said I wanted to work on it more...

But I've been using it quite a bit in this game.
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived LordTrychon For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Easily. I'm doing all the loyalty missions/mining now to upgrade the ship and my crew...
    I have tons of Iridium, Paladium, and Platinum. I don't know if I should mine anymore I have so much of the shit.

I know when you run out of gas you start using your minerals, so be careful of the fuel.

I did all the Loyalty missions, but Miranda is pissed at me because I broke up her spat with Jack. So, I ended up having hate sex with Jack lol. I think Miranda will never come around to me again... oh well. What kind of name for a chick is Jack?

I think you can have a romance with Tali too lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I have tons of Iridium, Paladium, and Platinum. I don't know if I should mine anymore I have so much of the shit.

I know when you run out of gas you start using your minerals, so be careful of the fuel.

I did all the Loyalty missions, but Miranda is pissed at me because I broke up her spat with Jack. So, I ended up having hate sex with Jack lol. I think Miranda will never come around to me again... oh well. What kind of name for a chick is Jack?

I think you can have a romance with Tali too lol.
    You can sleep with everyone on that game except Garrus and Grunt I think!

I really want the achievement with all the **SPOILER PERHAPS** survivors on the suicide mission, and I know having full loyalty is key. I am getting my paragon maxed out so when Jack and Miranda fight I can be all cool and keep them both on my good side. And I need to get my ship fully upgraded so I'm going for the advanced mining scanner to speed that up a bit. I just stick to rich planets.

After that, I'm doing the new game + to get my level 30 (unless I get it this run through) and next time I'm going as a biotic. This game will keep me busy until Final Fantasy XII for sure. Between this, Dragon Age, and Medal of Honor Airborne (which I picked up for $17 and just love) I've had a fun month or so of gaming.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

If you play the game today, on the title screen with the Cerberus news it states that on Earth SuperBowl 242 or something was played today with the New York Giants beating the Shanghai Dragons(can't remember the other team, I think it was Shanghai Dragons). Pretty funny that they parallel real events like that on the game.

14. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Hmm I'll take a look into this now. I don't really want to pay too much for it though.

16. The Following User High Fived Apollo For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Hmm I'll take a look into this now. I don't really want to pay too much for it though.
    Gamestop has them used for like $129.

Shit, even if you had to pay $300 for it it's worth it. ME2 is one of the best games ever made, for any console, period.

I'm 30 hours in and there's still so much more to do. It's addicting, I have to fight myself to shut it off some nights.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I just finished it and was almost sad that I did, over 35 hours in.

Romanced with Tali (was hoping to see her face) and Jack. Blew it with Miranda and the Justacar Asari (forgot her name).

Lost Jacob and Jack in the final mission. Thought I'd lose Garrus too but he made it.

Legion and Grunt made it so I can see the Geth and Krogan having huge places in the war in my imported save to Mass Effect 3 (I already cannot wait).

The final level gave me goosebumps a few times. I was so pissed when Jack and Jacob died. And they said losing Aeris in FFVII was gripping? That didn't come close.

Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games of all time, on any system, from any generation, period. It is that good.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

I just finished it and was almost sad that I did, over 35 hours in.

Romanced with Tali (was hoping to see her face) and Jack. Blew it with Miranda and the Justacar Asari (forgot her name).

Lost Jacob and Jack in the final mission. Thought I'd lose Garrus too but he made it.

Legion and Grunt made it so I can see the Geth and Krogan having huge places in the war in my imported save to Mass Effect 3 (I already cannot wait).

The final level gave me goosebumps a few times. I was so pissed when Jack and Jacob died. And they said losing Aeris in FFVII was gripping? That didn't come close.

Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games of all time, on any system, from any generation, period. It is that good.
    I lost Tali and Thane on my first time through, it is as heartbreaking a moment as I've had in a video game. Went back through and got the achievement for everyones survival. Amazing game through and through. Started my second full play through last night. Going to go full renegade and see what happens!
    "There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty."

21. The Following User High Fived drewloc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I'm glad that Tali and Garrus survived and two of the original crew will have a part in ME3.

Shocker of the week- Mass Effect 2 got a higher score on Game Informer than FFXIII.

Just traded it for Bayonetta. Will post review of that after some time with it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

Done.

Finally.

I know I'm slow.

Lost Zaeed, Miranda, and Mordin.
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

weird. I didn't lose anyone other than the robot....
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information